No announcement yet.

Obama = cokehead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eventualy ALL politicians will have to admit to horible past drug addictions, phycological breakdowns and other such unmentionables in order to have any chance of being elected.
    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

• Pol 10 years from now: I only molested two small children, but felt pretty bad about it.

Yey! look at how much honsety and bravery that poor man had. Those filthy parents types are always talking about the candidates personal life and never about THE ISSUES!!
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

I'm practically perfect in every way.

Drake = Mary Poppins

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Mary Poppins was the mountain slut. Don't believe everything you see.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Vote for Obama - he'll put you in a cage with real criminals for doing what he did.

I don't think there's any documented evidence of Bush, other than he saying he did some wild things, speaking in the geral sense.
            He was asked during the 2000 NH primary if he had ever used illegal drugs. He said he would not answer that because it would send the wrong message to children - Drake's argument as to why Bush is more worthy of admiration than Obama.

Yes, let me take the high road and not answer questions about laws I have violated...for the children...

I dont care if both of these people used drugs, or what drugs. I do care that they have hurt people who've done what they both did.

Comment

• As has been said before there's little wrong with a bit of coke. HUGE numbers of people use it and live perfectly normal, productive lives. It is only a very small minority who take it that end up screwed because of it, same thing with alcohol. Heroin (injecting not smoking) and crack are different as the majority of people who use them are in a sorry state.

Many of my friends use it and none of them (thankfully) have had any problems.

Not that I am advocating using the stuff. You're better off if you don't take it. Then again I wouldn't advocate taking alcohol or tobacco (but having a cigar with a glass of scotch isn't going to hinder a politician's chances of election).

Comment

• It was fun watching the chicago TV stations yesterday as all the Black leaders were saying that since Obama is black, he should be given a pass for past discretions when it comes to drugs. WTF, just because he's black.
                They said the same things when the Obama house deal scandal surfaced a few months ago. And I'm sure they'll say the same thing when new things surface.

The man grew up in Chicago politics, so anyone that thinks he's a fresh innocent politician is doing drugs themselves. I kind of like him and I'm a repug, but I won't elevate him to godhood quite yet, but this "since he's black we should cut him some slack" crap demeans him more than it helps him.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I wonder: Do hard-line fundy protesters hold up signs with his photo and the title "Obama, Sin-Laden?" Or would that be too clever for them to think up?
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Elok - clever. Me thinks too clever.

Comment

• Comment

• What's the difference between cocaine and crack?
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Simply the quantity and especially rapidity of the effects. To claim they have different chemical effects, or cause dependence in different ways as someone here did, is silly.
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

• Crack is freebased, but retains the cut and ammonia (as opposed to a pure freebase). It has a crystalline appearance and is generally smoked rather than injected.
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• There is a chemical difference between the two, but it's not all that important. When dissolved in water powder cocaine has an additional proton stuck to it (compared to freebased cocaine, which is not water soluble).

I doubt this makes the effects very different.

The real difference is that powder cocaine which you sniff (and then absorb via the mucous membranes in your nose) takes ~15 minutes to reach full effectiveness. Crack cocaine (or pure freebase cocaine) which you inhale (and then absorb via your lungs) reaches full effectiveness in a matter of seconds, and then tapers off within a few minutes. A hit of crack is relatively cheap and provides a substantial initial high, but it also doesn't last very long.
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• KH lives in Baltimore.

Comment

Working...
                                X