Obama = cokehead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama = cokehead

Apparently, in his first book, media darling Barrack Hussein Obama admitted to snorting coke, along with tamer weed and booze habits. Not smack, though; that would be wrong...

In the book, Obama acknowledges that he used cocaine as a high school student but rejected heroin. "Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though," he says.

My question is this: do we really need another former cokehead in the Oval Office? This will probably be ignored because Obama is a Democrat and therefore allowed to laugh off all his youthful indiscretions, but I can't help but think that we might be better off letting someone who hasn't done blow lead the Free World for a while. ****, at this rate we'll be seeing Marion Barry/Stevie Nicks bumper stickers in 2012.

And I would totally vote for that ticket...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

My question is this: do we really need another former cokehead in the Oval Office?

I doubt that he'll do any worse.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

This is clearly highly relevant to how he would act as a president now.
      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
      -Joan Robinson

Comment

Is there any substance to his candidacy? What does he stand for? I dont know, I'm asking. To this point, all I know about him is that he is young, black, and charismatic. Everyone seems to be impressed with him, but I need a reason to vote for him other than he's got more charisma than the rest of the pack.

Comment

In the immortal words of Whitney Houtson

"Crack is whack"

Bobby and Whitney ticket 2008
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Who cares if he did some coke back in the day? There are much better reasons to oppose him.
            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Bobby and Whitney ticket 2008

KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I make a thread about coke and then, minutes later, Zylka resurfaces. Coincidence?
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Wow. I was going to give this a 3/10, but it looks like people are biting. You ARE a good troll.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia
                    Who cares if he did some coke back in the day? There are much better reasons to oppose him.
                    In your case it would be because he is black...
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Meh, Bush used to snort coke too. It does make me think less of both of them but at the same time if they both quit decades ago then it doesn't really impact their current jobs. It was nice he was honest enough to admit it though.

In any event Obama is over exposed by the media and a black man (even a half black man) just can't get elected President. Democrats can only win if they grab a few southern states and southern states are the least likely to vote for a black man. Ergo Obama will not be theDemocratic nominee.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS

In your case it would be because he is black...

Oh no, I love Oreos.
                        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

What the **** is it with pols and blow? 10 years ago it was a big deal that Clinton smoked pot. Now you can't get elected without having at least a few dozen lines under your belt.

The new head of the PQ in Quebec is also a former cokehead. Even better, he apparently was doing the stuff while a cabinet minister.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

2016 Marion Barry!

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X