Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinochet is Dead!!! 2nd Massive Stroke

PINOCHET IS DEAD!!!

This is breaking news, most of the TV networks have just began to broadcast from Santiago Military Hospital, so I don't have much else to post.
    Pinochet was about to be released this afternoon from the hospital after he got better from the stroke that hit him last sunday.

El deceso se produjo a las 14:15 horas de hoy, luego de que el general (r) sufriera una inesperada descompensación y fuera reingresado en estado crítico la UCI del recinto asistencial.

El Mercurio is reporting the time of dead at 13.30, of a new massive stroke

This is not 100% confirmed yet. There is a huge turmoil outside the hospital.
    >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Really weird because I just called Pekka's other personality Pinochet, just yesterday.

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    The other personality escaped today.
    Goes by the name Pinochet.

PEKKA! Damn, I'm sorry. Are you ok? PEKKA! Answer me!
    Last edited by SlowwHand; December 10, 2006, 13:11.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Now there's a sore temptation for a jig.
      I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

I'll have a beer on that...
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

Pinochet to get official funeral as frmr. Commander in Chief but not as frmr. President

SANTIAGO, Chile - In a brief press message according to Sec. of State Ricardo Lagos Weber, son of former President Ricardo Lagos Escobar, Augusto Pinochet will get an official funeral as former Commander in Chief of the Army, but wouldn't get an official Presidencial funeral, as was discussed with the Army and the family.

PUENTE ALTO, Santiago - Celebrations break into the streets of Puente Alto district of Santiago, blocking the most importants way of access to the area.

SANTIAGO MILITARY HOSPITAL - Supporters of Pinochet outside the police blockade near the hospital engaged in fights against the press while several of them mourns for the "departed hero". Clashes between supporters and oppositors are due to happen any moment now. Police Special Forces have been deployed in most of the biggest cities to protect the order.
          Last edited by Chilean Presidentâ„¢; December 10, 2006, 13:37.

Comment

Comment

Have they found traces of Polonium?
              Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                My words, exactly!
                RIAA sucks
                The Optimistas
                I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

OMG Aro! It took Pinochet to die to see U again!

Comment

RIAA sucks
                    The Optimistas
                    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Another one rides the bus - Hasta la vista, baby!
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Does an official funeral as past commander in chief include some sort of official procession? Cause that could get messy.

And would the president have to be there to "mourn" Pinochet?
                        If you don't like reality, change it! me
                        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I'm really disappointed that he never got punished for his crimes

Just like Pol Pot or Reagan, he really had a too easy way out
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Now let's hope Thatcher is next
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Reagan? Why not DeGaulle? Hell, why not FDR?
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X