Let's Play Trivial Pursuit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rschwartzchild = 2GM/c^2

For M = 100 solar Masses, Rsch = 300 km. Dsch = 600km.

For M = 1000 solar Masses, Dsch = 6000 km.

For M = 1 billion solar Masses, Dsch = 6 billion kms.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• i have no idea. perhaps we can get another quetion till he arrives to answer that one?
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• I had to do these questions in my astronomy classes.

I'm pretty sure that's the correct answer.

Why don't you ask a question Mrs. T?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• It's the right answer, as far as I can tell...
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• if its right bk, u ask a question its ur turn
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Ok, let's see if I can't come up with a good question.

Science and Nature:

If one hurts their dactyls, what part of their body have they injured?

Comment

• Wild guess - toes
                Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

• Close enough.

Digits=dactyl

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                    Well I guess we have to wait for P Rex to let us know the real answer. I'm surely no expert on the subject, I just know its small so I made a blind guess.

imagine our sun imploding down to the size of 10 miles diameter
                    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Ok hers my contribution

Copal is a low grade form of what gemstone?
                      Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

• Emerald?
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Opal?
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Nope, Nope

Comment

• Diamond
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• saphire ?
                                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
                                X