No announcement yet.

Thanks to our vets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought you were talking about the terrible men that are vets like doctor Dolittle, not the other type. I thought the world had gone mad for a while.
    Ef þú getur lesið þetta þá kanntu kannski íslensku. Það getur verið að þú sért að vera sniðugur eins og viss herramaður sem ég nafngreini ekki. Eða að þú sért Færeyingur eða Nojari.

Comment

Man was I YOUNG..ugh..a long time ago

Veteran U S Army mid to late 1970's
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Thanks for the...uhm...thanks guys.

Originally posted by Tuberski

Veterans should get Veteran's Day off.

ACK!

I agree. Fortunately, as a Bastard Defense Contractor(tm) I was suitably compensated.
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
          God bless our vets.

What an ass.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
            Thanks for the...uhm...thanks guys.

I agree. Fortunately, as a Bastard Defense Contractor(tm) I was suitably compensated.
            We ran concrete all day aboard Camp Lejeune and will again tommorrow

We are preparing new Armories, Barracks and the new U S Maritime Joint Training Facility for the U S Coast Guard

Vets celebrate but keep working

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
              Man was I YOUNG..ugh..a long time ago

Veteran U S Army mid to late 1970's
              Navy Vet, Global War on Terror. Plus, I spent the worst three weeks of my life in Sumatra.

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

McKee Kasserne, Crailsheim West Germany, one of my European duty stations Lonestar

Back then it was BIG BAD Mother Russia

A Different Time
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]

Fortunatly for the US, its suffered virtualy no civilian deaths from Enemy action durring war in the last century in contrast to most of the countries of Europe, so here the holiday is more Vereran focused.
                  Yeah, we have noticed you don't really like to play home games, should give it a try.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

1918 Cease-fire
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Vet_Legion

(where's he btw?)
                      Blah

Comment

Armistice Day

Armistice

Vets
                        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

(\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                            What an ass.
                            Actually, that's a dog.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

Navy Vet, Global War on Terror. Plus, I spent the worst three weeks of my life in Sumatra.

Thank you especially for your service in Sumatra. That was among the toughest jobs that I've heard about.
                              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Yes thanks to all the vets today who served.

This is your day .
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X