Comment

Pwned...
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

lol kuci was pwnd again LOL
        Everyone laugh at Kuci

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

On the other hand, the Dems now control the governorships of most Rocky Mountain states, including Wyoming, and more than half the (continental US) governorships West of the Mississippi. They also control 23 state legislatures outright (as opposed to 10 for the GOP).

There's a good mad here, but I can't figure out how to post it:

The Races for Governor 2004 Election results for the Presidential race between Bush & Kerry. Popular & electoral votes for Democrats & Republicans. Senate, House & governor results. Voter's guide, swing state developments, breaking news & more

click the New Governors tab for the good map
          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Comment

Thanks, kuci, but I meant the other one, under "New governors there on the right.
              "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Just click and it comes up.

Comment

Cool! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                    That is one lonely Dem down in Vegas...
                    It's Dis.
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                      yeah, it actually looks like the west (Baring the coast) is what is Republican

True. Makes sense, given that Western individualism and mistrust of government doesn't seem to jibe well with much of what the Democratic party stands for.
                      Which doesn't quite stop them from accepting farm subsidies, I presume?
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                        Wow. I guess this shows the whole "Northeast = Dem, South = GOP" meme is bull****...
                        Yes. It's more Urban = Dem, Rural = GOP.
                        B♭3

Comment

I've always disliked those maps which are either all red or all blue since they only show the winner and not how close the race was. I recall Tom Delay's map from 2004 which was virtually all red but once you shaded it for percentages it just became a purple colored mess. That more then anything showed how the US really was divided 49%-51% and I imagine it is still pretty closely divided.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

was this by county? and if so, does montana, wyoming, the dakotas only have one?

edit: sorry!
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Which doesn't quite stop them from accepting farm subsidies, I presume?

How many Western states do you think get large amounts of farm subsidies? It's not like Colorado, Utah or Nevada are chock full of corn fields...
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

It's by Congressional district. Those states have just one because they have fewer people then then many SoCal suburbs.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X