No announcement yet.

JOhn Kerry Doing his level Best to Energize the base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Kerry was part of that scene, and the Genghis Khan statement was part of what he thought was the right thing to say, at the time. I can't quarrel with him as an ex-soldier, or an American.

I can laugh at any Americans who think that the man who made that speech is fit to hold the highest office though. That guy has to order other service men into combat and to give their lives if the **** hits the fan.

It would be sort of interesting for Kerry to order the Golden Horde into action.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• All the Dem lovers in polyland are very very lucky you put Kerry on the shelf as early as you did before he had the opporuntity to do more damage.

This just in..... some more jokes Kerry was intending to tell whilst stumping.

Q: How many blondes does it take to change a light bulb?
      A: 10, but 15 if the blondes are some of our nation's farmers.

Knock Knock!
      Who's There?
      Interrupting Politician who accidentally insults constituents!
      Interrupting Politician who accidentally insults const—
      SENIOR CITIZENS ARE LAZY!

Last night I had this dream that I was eating a giant marshmallow and when I woke up, my pillow was gone! I'm thinking it was probably stolen by a WWII veteran and sold for drugs.

A priest, a rabbi and a minister walk into a bar. The bartender looks at them and says, “Get out. God is dead and religion is the opiate of the masses.”

Q: How do you know an elephant's been in your refrigerator?
      A: By the footprints in the ashes of 911 victims. I mean, 911 victims' pizza. Wait a second. Just pizza.

Q: What do you get when you cross a teacher with a vampire?
      A: A teacher who gives blood tests, but remains employed due to the strength of corrupt unions.

Take my wife, please. Seriously, women are useless.

Three men are stranded on an island when they find an old lamp. They rub it. Suddenly, a genie appears and offers to grant them each one wish. The first man wishes to be off the island and, poof, he's gone. The second man wishes to be off the island, and poof, he's gone. The third man says, “Gee, I'm really lonely. I wish the Jews wouldn't start all the wars in the world.”

A waiter brings a restaurant patron a bowl of soup. The patron notices a fly and says, “Hey, there's a fly in my soup.” The waiter replies, “Yes. Unfortunately our chef is Latino.”

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
      A: To head into the army recruiting office so he could fight in Iraq. Oh, wait. I told that wrong. I forgot to say the chicken was retarded.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosh

The thing with Hillary is the right hates her with an unholy passion while the left is lukewarm at best about her. She doesn't have that big of a base of support despite having a lot of people who hate her guts.

On the other hand she has a ****load of cash...
        being surrounded by middle class metro DC suburbanites, half of whom are female, and many of whom are Jewish I may not have a good picture, but I seem to know a fair number who would REALLY like to see her elected. Most of them would be well charecterized as right or left.
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
        X