No announcement yet.

What would I do If......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, the sawed off is the backup plan, .40 is the backup for the backup.

And you can learn great many things in prison.
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Mrs T, there are potential openings for adaptable people with clinical backgrounds - with suppliers to the healthcare industry.

My girlfriend used to be a nurse, but she's now a project manager in the NHS and moving nicely up the ladder. First, she left the NHS and got a job with a software house who were looking for trainers / implementers with clinical knowledge, as it's easier to provide the required IT skills to someone than years of nursing background.

After a few years, she went back into the NHS as a junior project manager, and has gone forwards and upwards from there.

Comment

Age doesn't matter. It's what you can do. You have more than the starting kids do.. you have experience. So use that, if you got what it takes, you always have a chance.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I can't really tell the different between my primary plans and my back up plans.

I mean, the most "succesful" plan I have is to be a practicing artist / potter. But really, I kind of prefer the idea of living in a commune or being a drifter and making trinkets to sell out of garbage and badly playing the harmonica. And really, that would be harder for me to do. Herding llamas in the andes has alot of appeal too, but far too ambititous to be called a back up plan. I could knit clothes from llama wool too, that'd be a pretty sweet life.
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Hmmm... should the sawed off double barrel be the backup, or the .40 S&W?

You would take my words that way, MTG.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The guns can be back ups of back ups if i knew how to use them . I think the idea of having to go back to school is more of a chore then anything and dont know if thats what i would care to do. Winning the lottery is always an option but an expensive hobby as would be going to las vegas and becoming a gambler. Prostitution is out since im married and its illegal . Guess i have lots of target practicing i must get to then
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

... or you could just do the sensible thing and pimp for Tubsey.

I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

eww now that is just disturbing what if i sell him that might be better for me
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

I will NOT wear heels!!!!!

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

You might look good in em.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                        my backup plan is to herd llama's in the Andes

or become a Pirate

JM
                        No way, Jon! Those were my first choices as well, if I couldn't go through with the whole, sell-your-soul-to-the-devil thing.
                        Elle's site

Comment

Oh this is so cool two llama herders and a couple of sell ur souls. This is great, since they both offer the same outcome. Other then selling my husband or pimping him out, with out heels that is, im still wondering

Comment

nm

Comment

Originally posted by elle

No way, Jon! Those were my first choices as well, if I couldn't go through with the whole, sell-your-soul-to-the-devil thing.
                              And here my first choice was just to be a physicist.

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I can get many jobs- I truelly am awesome at everything. .

just kidding. But I have a wide variety of skills for low skilled work. But sadly, I don't have the connections to get high skilled jobs (even though I feel I am capable of learning how to do them). So I don't think I'd be able to find a job that pays as much as the one I'm working. But I would have no problem finding a job.

Comment

Working...
                                X