• Time
  • Show
Clear All

rah
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

asher + 1

Comment

Spec, who was the friend of hers in here though? The one from Texas? I think she actually was hot, not just throwing empty compliments..
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Dont remember, it was a while ago.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Not hard.

Mrs. T by a landslide.

She's very much a lady.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              Spec, who was the friend of hers in here though? The one from Texas? I think she actually was hot, not just throwing empty compliments..
              FemmeAdonis. Pfft. Not my type. And she kept killer pitbulls, so "girly" isn't the term I'd use.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

FEZ!!

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

yeah FemmeAdonis. Well, I guess it's a sign for no little wuss boys?
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                    possibly me because im deathly afraid of spiders. well not afraid in the "run out of the room way", but i hate them and kill them whenever i encounter them. I smash, and spray and smash and have no tolerance for and spider shennanigans that may occour in my house.
                    I am run-out-of-the-room afraid of spiders. *twitch*
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Dis, beyond doubt.
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
                        Oh but I am a man of surprising contradictions, for every musical I've watched has been balanced by a manly, get your hands dirty job.
                        I had to check the word order there about five times.

Comment

Re: Re: Who is the girliest Apolytoner?

Originally posted by BlackCat
                          Nah, the really prime girly apolytoner would be Asher - he's stubborn, has hissy fits and a tendency to erratic rants.
                          You realize you've just described about half of the OT population, don't you?

Comment

shut up ajbera, no we dont. you just dont ever listen to us do you?
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I say Sloww, but he's one of them bearded ladies.

Damn Texans.
                              B♭3

Comment

Fez.
                                Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                                X