Who is the girliest Apolytoner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the girliest Apolytoner?

I'd make a poll, but I don't have the balls to put people's names on the list. So you can say that's one vote for Dis. This will be a fill in the blank survey. Of course, I would hope the female posters top this list.

possibly me because im deathly afraid of spiders. well not afraid in the "run out of the room way", but i hate them and kill them whenever i encounter them. I smash, and spray and smash and have no tolerance for and spider shennanigans that may occour in my house.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I don't see how I could choose other than Starchild, and I know he'll appreciate it.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Deleted.
        Cause: Some names must not be put.
        bleh

Comment

Tiamat?

Comment

Tiamat
            bleh

Comment

i still say Starchild.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

werefox
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Re: Who is the girliest Apolytoner?

[SIZE=1] Of course, I would hope the female posters top this list.
                  Not a chance - Tiamat has just cut TCO's throath in another thread, and Mrs T usually drops her ladymanners if you annoy her. No girlish trats amongst female polytubbies.

Nah, the really prime girly apolytoner would be Asher - he's stubborn, has hissy fits and a tendency to erratic rants.

* BC dives for cover and grabs his most powerful shields in case some female poly should read this

Last edited by BlackCat; September 9, 2006, 20:29.
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Hissy fits. Well-said,

Comment

Re: Re: Who is the girliest Apolytoner?

Originally posted by BlackCat

Not a chance - Tiamat has just cut TCO's throath in another thread, and Mrs T usually drops her ladymanners if you annoy her. No girlish trats amongst female polytubbies.

Nah, the really prime girly apolytoner would be Asher - he's stubborn, has hissy fits and a tendency to erratic rants.

* BC dives for cover and grabs his most powerful shields in case some female poly should read this

i concur, though i did enjoy the show.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Skanky's Angel would probably lead the way IMO.
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Re: Re: Who is the girliest Apolytoner?

Originally posted by BlackCat

hey BC i Love ya!!! I try not to be a b!tchy Kitty
                          Not Annoyed at all
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

I don't see how I could choose other than Starchild, and I know he'll appreciate it.
                            Oh but I am a man of surprising contradictions, for every musical I've watched has been balanced by a manly, get your hands dirty job. Every cosmopolitan I've drank followed by a beer of such manliness that it would make Chuck Norris proud.

And besides, I refuse to believe I can have this much chest hair and be the girliest one here.
                            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Black Widow!

MMmmmmm 'Mmmmmm

Nice looking chick

And the attitude that goes with it,

I would have liked to ''hit it''...But not anymore

But you have to respect her good looks....Now that's a fine woman.

Spec.
                              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X