Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As far as offense, this is really the first era Dallas hasn't had a leading RB. Usually a leading QB. Usually a prime receiver or two. Offensive line. Always a good TE. What else?

Now, old QB (come on Romo), young OL mostly. An idiot at WR, and an under-rated 2nd WR. Not much behind any of them, though.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• A healthy Owens can work wonders though, even with a geriatric QB .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• At least Bledsoe isn't holding the ball so long. Watching him made my stomach clench and teeth grind.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I think they should just play for the Troy Smith sweepstakes .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I see nothing unethical at some point, playing young players on the team to get them experience.
            If that leads to a high draft pick, so be it.

Comment

• GO TEXAS!

And NFL defensive rankings:

Comment

• I would have to object that 3 games of rankings don't really show much. And for some teams 2 games (ie, SD) ...

All they show at this point was which teams had easier matchups than others, really.

(Excepting JAC, which just are insane.)
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Week 4 underway...
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Jets just pull off an onside kick, and are already driving. Very different Jets team from the beginning of the game, where the Colts coul do no wrong....

D

Comment

• Jets are looking real good .

Comment

• Yikes.. Atlanta in the red zone is scaring me. They march up and down the field between the 20s, but then get to the red zone and can't do much... At least Morten Andersen is right on the money.

It's times like these I miss T.J. Duckett. A good, big pound down their throats runner can be good in the red zone.

Comment

• Vick has a 34 yard run and a 51 yard pass. You have to like watching that game though.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Yeah, but Kurt Warner is getting really beat up out there... it's almost painful to watch take hit after hit.

Comment

• And now a 78 yard TD run by Jerrious Norwood... so, yah, you have to like watching this game .

And now Leinart is in the game

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                                And now Leinart is in the game
                                That's dumb. The game is already lost. What do they think Leinhart is going to do?
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X