Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Warner has a concussion or something.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
      That's dumb. The game is already lost. What do they think Leinhart is going to do?
      Fumble the ball?

I think they are thinking the game is lost, lets get Leinart some snaps just to used to the pro game (something pre-season really doesn't do).

And aside from the fumble, is playing pretty well.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I see that Warner fumbled again this week. Two times in two weeks is pretty bad. Even if the protection is breaking down a veteren should be able to protect the ball better than that.

edit: he fumbled twice, but they only lost one.

Comment

• Buffalo about to lay a shock on the Vikings. Chester Taylor has barely touched the ball.

The Jets game has been very entertaining. I just don't understand why Mangini wouldn't kcik the FG after a nice drive stalled on the 2. Could've had a 7-point lead instaed of 4.

Love to see Indy with a little adversity.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• It's been a long fall from his MVP years.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
              The Jets game has been very entertaining.
              Both teams are using no huddle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                It's been a long fall from his MVP years.
                Yeah he used to take advantage of the blitz. Now it's the opposite. Too many hits or something.

Comment

• It looks like the Jets get the ball last, unless they score too fast.

Comment

• Jets Special Teams are the difference today!

What a runback!

D

Comment

• WOW! Colts go ahead on a TD, the next play the Jets take it back for a 103 yd kickoff return and take back the lead!

Comment

• Well that was too fast.

Comment

• Looks like the 49ers are going to get shut out.

Comment

• 2 mins left and Carolina is up 14-10 on New Orleans. Carolina has the ball, let's see if another undefeated will go down this week.

Comment

• On 3rd and 7, with 1:57 left, Carolina was trying to run out the clock some, but the running play to Foster went for a TD!!

It'll be 21-10 Panthers and the Saints go down!

Comment

• Indy just might score too fast also.

Comment

Working...
                                X