This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Lions only down 6-3 at half?

Bengals up 17-3 over KC, but KC sacked Palmer, caused a fumble and have the ball. And it's pouring rain.
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
      Halftime scores of note:

Buffalo 17, New England 7
      Atlanta 13, Carolina 3
      Baltimore 17, Tampa Bay 0

Where's the love?

Rams 12
      Broncos 7
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I was waiting for the half to go final, Kid. Got tired of waiting.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Pats got a TD, down 17-14.
          Rams got a FG, up 15-7.
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

As long as you love the Rams it's cool.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

"This game is on the verge of getting feisty"

-Announcer during Lions-Seahawks game

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The Rams are a lot easier to love without Martz.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Dang, Trent Green was sliding, got hit and knocked out. Taken off on a stretcher. No flag.

Comment

Vicious hit. Whatever happened to protecting the QB???
                    Needless to say, I've got him on a fantasy team.

Comment

• Bah. Of course, it's impossible to do **** against a good defense like Baltimore's when you're playing with backups at both guard spots on an O-line that's not so great to begin with.

I'd like to quickly forget about this week and move on.
                      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Seattle wins 9-6 on last sec FG.

Comment

• Lions Defense
                          Lions Offense....
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I finally got some Reggie Bush highlights, rather than the two terrible stompovers I had before.

He looks insane.
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• New England escapes Buffalo 19-17

Comment

• TD BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X