No announcement yet.

Yahoo Fantasy Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It only occured to me just then. I could have left it unsaid and abused it, of course.

If we need to reorder, thats fine. Maybe I'll be first!!!
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
      Do we have to change the draft order now?
      I don't see why we have to. Just remove the teams who are out.

But nye is about to have a fit again, so we can re-roll if he wants to.

As for the people who are whining about not discussing this earlier: We didn't know how many people we had earlier, the roster was just finalized. We all thought the draft wouldn't begin until the 1st or later.

Sorry, but there are no grounds for whining here. Discussing and finalizing league settings and stats before we draft players is essential.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• We can just take Sava and Ben out of the draft and move everyone up a spot (if applicable). No need for yet another draw.

Alright, hopefully final compromise:

2 starts, W, SV%, G, A, PPG, PPA, +/-, SOG

I think it covers things as best we can. If you want to go for extra wins, you risk blowing your SV%. And goalies are somewhat neutered
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• I say nix on lessening the goalie stats after the draft order is determined.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki
            We can just take Sava and Ben out of the draft and move everyone up a spot (if applicable). No need for yet another draw.

Nyet.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

We can just take Sava and Ben out of the draft and move everyone up a spot (if applicable). No need for yet another draw.

Looks okay to me.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Yeah, with Sava gone, it changes things.

I'd be fine with the original settings.

But im fine with anything. LETS GET THIS GOING
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                  I say nix on lessening the goalie stats after the draft order is determined.
                  Why? Does it impact the draft order?
                  "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

• Gotta crash. Hopefully this is settled by morning.

As long as there's no PIM and as long as goalies have more than 1/3 of the available stats, I'm a happy boy.

Comment

I think it covers things as best we can. If you want to go for extra wins, you risk blowing your SV%. And goalies are somewhat neutered
                      I think we need to review the entire debate when we cut 2 teams.

Original rules!
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

No, but nye, having a high pick, wants goalies to be individually overpowered again. That allows him, with a high pick, to select a player individually extremely powerful.

Having goalies worth so much in terms of stats gives a huge benefit to people in the early part of the pool. It gives that single pick much more impact on their team than a skater worth way less points.

Comment

• FFS! How about original set up, but only 2 starts?

Comment

Because it is being debated after the draft order is determined, and we now have less managers than half of the NHL. That makes 30+ goalies for 14 managers to choose from.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

FFS! How about original set up, but only 2 starts?
                              Fine by me, but as I have said that will favour the stronger goalies on the stronger teams over the long haul.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

• Forgive my obtuseness (is that a word ) but how are these rules different then the "original rules"?

- 2 starts for goalies instead of 3
                                - ?

/me
                                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
                                X