Yahoo Fantasy Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in.

Newbie question: I've always played rotisserie league, how does head-to-head work?

Also, any idea on when the draft would be done?
    Golfing since 67

Comment

I assume you invited all of last year's participants, nye?

I'm curious to see if Boo comes back to improve on his rookie outing.

Comment

Count me in. I'd give some thought to commishing too, if people feel they want someone other than nye.
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I'm fine with anyone being comish, as long as they don't use the powers unreasonably.
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

A couple of stats to throw into the discussion. I'm not sold either way on them just yet:

Wins (goalies)
            Points (skaters)
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

I WILL DOMINATE YOU ALL

(count me in)
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
                A couple of stats to throw into the discussion. I'm not sold either way on them just yet:

Wins (goalies)
                Points (skaters)
                I agree with wins

But Points, I don't like, with Goals and Assists already represented.

However, I would argue for removing SHP. I don't think it's a good stat for fantasy sports at all.
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I agree...

SHP

However, I think having points might be a good thing. Even though goals and assists are already represented, since we are a head to head league, if you split goals and assists against your opponent (you win the goals category, your opponent wins assists), you need a tie-breaker... i.e. points.

I liked the stat categories we tracked last year:

G, A, P, +/-, S%, GA, Shutouts
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by dejon

Yes, I'm in. I just seen the PM that notyoueither that the send me.
                    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

another thing, I possbile that if I get the 1st pick again, I won't draft a rookie
                      Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Come on boo, you can take Malkin!

Comment

I'm in.

I'd suggest we have a vote on the commish. We should also put in a democratic mechanism to remove him, lest he turn into a pissy little tyrant.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

tyrannical teabags
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I like the scoring we had last time (it was PPP, not points, Sava). I'd like wins to be added, I don't want points, and I could go either way on SHG.
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by dejon

I sent PMs to everyone who hadn't posted here yet, and also to a few likely suspects who missed it.

I think I saw Mr Boo had already joined the league.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X