Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why aren't there more interesting threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never been one to start threads here.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Yeah neither.

And DD has a point. A lot of thread starters here have found their niche and just stick with it.

More diversity is the key. Leading to a 'poly civil war from the melting pot.

Comment

I'm sorry, I haven't started threads lately.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          I'm sorry, I haven't started threads lately.
          That's OK, Pekka, we know you've been busy being a corporate bad-ass. How's the firing going?

Comment

This is a boring thread.

Comment

My self esteem is too low to make threads. I just "know" that if I post a thread that no one responds to, you all will PM each other behind my back going, 'LORI IS SUCH A LOOSER HE MAKES STUP1D THREDS LETS NOT POST ON PURPOSE TO MAKE HIM FEEL BAD." Or something like that.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

idiot

Comment

"We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It's because i) I don't post here as much any more, and ii) Ming stamps on any creative conversation.
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Look Lori, and you're the guy claiming my posts made no sense?

Comment

There arent enough threads about gardening on here

or threads with lots of breasts, that would be interesting
                        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Gardening? I like my plants

Comment

Ecthy, forigive me! You are a paragon of sanity and coherence! Never have there been words spoken with more clarity than those that come from your own tongue!

Comment

You're now placed directly after EVC on my list of mentally deranged people off Apolyton.

Comment

Well, at least I've finally got some kind of a reputation. Only took me five years.

Comment

Working...
                                X