Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Explain to me why MY life is worth living?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread is obsolete, if Ming or rah/markos/danq would close this it would be much appreciated.
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

• Yay! He's still alive!!!

Btw if you kill yerself then you'll never be rid of Karl.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• I would like to thank chegitz guevara for his comments on this thread, and sorta defense, I have always respected you as a person, and I think you have you shown yourself to be better then most here act at least.
        "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

• So you're not killing yourself now ? well there's a suprise
          Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazerus
            So you're not killing yourself now ? well there's a suprise
            Apparently he spent days in the hospital, after having failed his suicide attempt.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Failed suicide attempts, urgh.

"Apparently", more likely just played Civ 3 or something for a few days then came back to read all the posts.
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorn

This thread is obsolete, if Ming or rah/markos/danq would close this it would be much appreciated.
                Yep... case closed
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X