Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were there only wusses in WWII besides Russians, Germans and Americans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did your head just explode, or was it something less spectacular?

Comment

• People forget that D-Day was mainly British and Commonwealth ships and involved the landing of more British & Commonwealth soldiers than American.

Ultimately the British did what they do best, which is survive the initial onslaught and disasters and win the war.

/Jingoism.

Comment

• The best troll I've ever come up with: bringing all those who were not mentioned in the title to hate each other because they want to be the next non-wuss

Thanks for the Necro.

Comment

• BTW, obviously noone's a wuss for making a weak show in a war. All the more it's not too polite to address entire nations as wussy for being steamrolled by the Nazi army (let's call it that for now).

And yet...

Comment

• Nm.

Comment

• Are there any discussions on this board that haven't happened at least twice already?
              I don't believe we've had a discussion about Mary. At least not for the last 5 years.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Was Mary the one who had a little lamb?

Comment

• Well, we got a new crownprincess named Mary a couple of years ago wich probably hasn't been discussed enough.
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• The euphemistic use of the word "bathroom" has never really been discussed. I found out about this about 10 years ago and was quite astonished that you, despite having been a regular user here, didn't know about this.

Comment

• I prefer watercloset myself.

Comment

• THANKS

Comment

• All my WW2 knowledge is from "WW2 as RTS".

Let's all remember this great piece of hist. research:

military jokes and humor section is a collection of miltary humor, military jokes
                          Blah

Comment

Working...
                          X