No announcement yet.

can't sleep, can't eat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figured that out, I just thought it was an odd word to use...
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
      Oh, and don't cheat on your girlfriend. Break up with her and have sex with the other girl, or don't break up with her and leave the other girl alone.

Then again...how can you be sure she's not just joking around? I mean...she does KNOW you have a girlfriend. Maybe she thinks this kind of talk is safe because you're not single...
      I won't cheat on my girlfriend. I was thinking about breaking up with her anyways. But I never felt I was in a position to do that (beggers can't be choosers and all that). I wanted to see if things got better. But my girlfriend never has any time for me.

And she's not joking around that I can tell. Although she hasn't explicity said she wants to have sex with me. I really shouldn't discuss a private conversation, but maybe you guys can confirm what I'm thinking. First she asks if my dog sleeps in my bed. I said no, but she used to. Then she asked how I feel about her smoking. I said that didn't bother me, my girlfriend smokes. Then she asks how I feel about her smoking in my house. And then she mentions she smokes after sex. I told her I have no problem with her smoking in my house. I think there was something else she said, but I can't remember it. And all of this is following the part where she said she'd teach me about sex. The tough part is nothing in those sentences above indicates she wants to be my girfriend (and I want her to). Can I have sex with her once or twice and not want her even more? I'm not sure I could stand to have sex and not have her completely.

anyways, I'm talking with her tonight, she needs to ask me a few things she said. And we didn't have time this morning.

Comment

Myeh, dump the current girlfriend. I should dump mine too, but I've decided she's got one more chance with me...

Comment

anyways I was able to eat a little bit of microwave pizza just now (actually just the leftovers I couldn't eat this morning). And I managed to get about 4 hours of sleep. This is after being up for 23 hours (a lot of it talking to her).

I got bills to pay, I still have to deposit my checks. Not to mention clean my house (she's kind of a clean freak). I really don't have time to be posting here. Why am I here? . I'm having trouble keeping up with my responsibilities and daily chores.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

sex toys. And this girls is very into sex toys. And I do want to learn how to use them on a woman. I never have before.
            Knowing what I'm talking about
            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
              Can I have sex with her once or twice and not want her even more? I'm not sure I could stand to have sex and not have her completely.
              This is the question of questions. And I can tell you having recently gone through it that I have no answers. It was a year-long thing, and left me really hurt, and then time passed and it got better. Today, when we hang out, I don't have that issue anymore. But I'm MORE than happy to think in my head "yeah, I was inside you." Perspectives man...perspectives.
              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

This is the question of questions. And I can tell you having recently gone through it that I have no answers. It was a year-long thing, and left me really hurt, and then time passed and it got better. Today, when we hang out, I don't have that issue anymore. But I'm MORE than happy to think in my head "yeah, I was inside you." Perspectives man...perspectives.
                I hear you. I know I have to take chances. There is always the risk of getting really hurt. Before in my life, I would have never taken these chances. I would have never told a woman how I felt about her.

no risk, no reward. If things don't work out, it was a learning experience. And yes I believe a man can learn techniques. And more importantly, I'm hoping I can learn confidence. I have never given a woman an orgasm before, and I feel like if I can, then I will be confident. And this is why prostitutes never gave me any confidence. Because I never got them off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                  (...) But my girlfriend never has any time for me.
                  And is that because she's actually busy, or because she's expecting you to make a move and you don't?

Can you imagine yourself talking about any of these things with your girlfriend?

If you're talking about taking chances, why not take them with your girlfriend?

But then I don't know how well/badly your relationship with your girlfriend might be going, or how hot the other girl is.

Then again, if you end up having sex with your girlfriend and then realise you feel the same about the situation with the other girl after all, you might end up hurting your girlfriend even more.

In other words, I wouldn't know either. Just make sure no-one involved is cheating!
                  Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Disiipoooo isn't this the one (the girl who wants to have sex) that you were talking about a few weeks or months back that you were really hot for but didn't want her to know cause you were good friends? Is this the same one?
                    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Dis make a move on your girlfriend fist. It is truly stupid to do something that will hurt her first and yourself later.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I hate it when UR has a good point.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                          Disiipoooo isn't this the one (the girl who wants to have sex) that you were talking about a few weeks or months back that you were really hot for but didn't want her to know cause you were good friends? Is this the same one?
                          yes. She's the german (american citizen actually) girl I've been into (or want to ) for about 9 months now. I feel like this enormous weight has been lifted off my chest since I told her how I feel.

And yes I know the risks of losing my best friend. But I don't see that happening. She isn't that kind of person (though I'm not sure about myself). As she's still friends with her ex husband.

and I'm not sure how to react to being called dissiipoooo.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                            Dis make a move on your girlfriend fist. It is truly stupid to do something that will hurt her first and yourself later.
                            I disagree. It wouldn't be fair to go out with my gf, when I have feelings towards another.

yes I know, I shouldn't have done so in the first place. But I thought I would fall for my gf, and forget about the other woman. The problem is, I never really fell for my gf. We don't really have that much in common. She's more into drinking and partying than going out with me.

Comment

Is your best friend genuinely interested in having sex with you, or does she want to help out of generosity?
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Oh, and don't cheat on your girlfriend. Break up with her and have sex with the other girl, or don't break up with her and leave the other girl alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X