can't sleep, can't eat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't sleep, can't eat

Yes this is another thread about Dis' personal life. . You may want to leave while you still have the chance.

Actually, in this case, I thinking of not revealing many details of this. A lot of secrets were revealed to me, and I would never reveal them to anyone else. Let's just say my best friend is interested in ****ing me after I told her my true feelings towards her. She's on the verge of breaking up with her long term boyfriend. She's not the type of woman who I can count on to spend the rest of my life with, but she can teach me so much (about sex mainly- she's real good at it). I can't pass this up can I? She knows how little I've had, and she said she'll teach me. She joked she'd teach me about sex if I teach her about computers. . I'm serious, she said this. I know it sounds unbelieavable. And it is possible she's only interested in ****ing, and not a relationship. As she's just getting out of a longterm one, and probably isn't ready for another one (she even told me this). She's never been with a man for more than 6 years. I know she would probably eventually hurt me, but I would learn so much about sex.

On a related note, has anyone ever heard about women having orgasms in their sleep. I didn't think it was possible, at least not like guys. She didn't think it was possible either. She's been having them lately, but she can't remember what she was dreaming about. I just assumed she was draming about me. . I need to look this up on the internet and see how common this is.

But the question is, what do I do with my current girlfriend? I don't want to hurt her. She found out the hard way about her last boyfriend/fiance going back to his ex-wife. She found out when the ex-wife was over his house. This isn't the same, but it would still hurt her me leaving her for someone else.

But this woman is amazing. We actually are alot alike except for the fact I'm shy, but she's totally open and unhibited. I used to think she didn't like to talk about sex, but recently she told me nearly every intimate detail of her sex life (and I told her about my details- only took about 5 minutes ).

Why do women do this to me?

There's nothing to learn about sex.

Sex isn't about knowledge, it's about attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy

So you are saying a virgin with a great attitude is as good a man who's been with 50 women?

Comment

Lovemaking is different than sex. It requires knowledge and practice.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well, maybe she is intrigued by the thought of breaking a virgin - enjoy the ride
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

that was easy enough to find.

Comment

Wow, the minute a guy who was single for ages gets a girlfriend, another chick he knows offers to sleep with him. Whaddya think guys, has that ever happened before?

Anyways, the answer basically revolves around: does your current girlfriend put out, and is she any good. If the answer to either of those questions is no, then change things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy

Its also about position, endurance, foreplay, mechanics, and utilities, to name a few.

There is learning to be had, Dis! A good education is one of the most important things in life
                "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Oh, and don't cheat on your girlfriend. Break up with her and have sex with the other girl, or don't break up with her and leave the other girl alone.

Then again...how can you be sure she's not just joking around? I mean...she does KNOW you have a girlfriend. Maybe she thinks this kind of talk is safe because you're not single...
                  "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                  ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                  "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Experience, maybe... but you can't just go to some sex teacher and become the ultimate lover.

Telling from my very limited point of view, Dis lacks in more important fields than experience.

I haven't had sex with too many partners. Being open, knowing what you're after, ability to empathise with your partner are what make sex good, and this is why I'm such a god of love making.

Get personality first, and if then you still think you need a sex teacher, do what you must

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
                      Oh, and don't cheat on your girlfriend. Break up with her and have sex with the other girl, or don't break up with her and leave the other girl alone.

You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
                        Wow, the minute a guy who was single for ages gets a girlfriend, another chick he knows offers to sleep with him. Whaddya think guys, has that ever happened before?
                        Too true.

Also true.

So I guess I have nothing to add.
                        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

utilities

"In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie

Anyways, the answer basically revolves around: does your current girlfriend put out, and is she any good. If the answer to either of those questions is no, then change things.
                            no I haven't been with my girlfriend yet. Maybe she's waiting for me to make a move. I'm really too shy for this. That's why I desire women that are more forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi

sex toys. And this girls is very into sex toys. And I do want to learn how to use them on a woman. I never have before.

Comment

Working...
                              X