can't sleep, can't eat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahh

now that you have explained it seems you probably should break up with your gf and explore things with the new girl. Frankly you and your gf BOTH should expect more than someone that is half-heartedly in the relationship. Based on what you are saying, it would probably be best for you and your gf to break up even if the new girl did not exist.

If you can agree with that assessment, you then have the separate decision of whetehr to explore things with the new girl, potentially risking a friendship. Sex changes relationships in almost all cases.
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Harry Burns: You realize of course that we could never be friends.
      Sally Albright: Why not?
      Harry Burns: What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form - is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way.
      Sally Albright: That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved.
      Harry Burns: No you don't.
      Sally Albright: Yes I do.
      Harry Burns: No you don't.
      Sally Albright: Yes I do.
      Harry Burns: You only think you do.
      Sally Albright: You say I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?
      Harry Burns: No, what I'm saying is they all WANT to have sex with you.
      Sally Albright: They do not.
      Harry Burns: Do too.
      Sally Albright: They do not.
      Harry Burns: Do too.
      Sally Albright: How do you know?
      Harry Burns: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.
      Sally Albright: So, you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?
      Harry Burns: No. You pretty much want to nail 'em too.
      Sally Albright: What if THEY don't want to have sex with YOU?
      Harry Burns: Doesn't matter because the sex thing is already out there so the friendship is ultimately doomed and that is the end of the story.
      Sally Albright: Well, I guess we're not going to be friends then.
      Harry Burns: I guess not.
      Sally Albright: That's too bad. You were the only person I knew in New York.

Harry Burns: Would you like to have dinner?... Just friends.
      Sally Albright: I thought you didn't believe men and women could be friends.
      Harry Burns: When did I say that?
      Sally Albright: On the ride to New York.
      Harry Burns: No, no, no, I never said that... Yes, that's right, they can't be friends. Unless both of them are involved with other people, then they can... This is an amendment to the earlier rule. If the two people are in relationships, the pressure of possible involvement is lifted... That doesn't work either, because what happens then is, the person you're involved with can't understand why you need to be friends with the person you're just friends with. Like it means something is missing from the relationship and why do you have to go outside to get it? And when you say "No, no, no it's not true, nothing is missing from the relationship," the person you're involved with then accuses you of being secretly attracted to the person you're just friends with, which you probably are. I mean, come on, who the hell are we kidding, let's face it. Which brings us back to the earlier rule before the amendment, which is men and women can't be friends.

Always follow the advice of Harry Burns.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I've never seen that movie, always wanted but never worked out.

Comment

"She joked she'd teach me about sex if I teach her about computers."

If she gives you a virus, you can give her one.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

In any case, I feel like an idiot. Because she went back to her boyfriend. Her boyfriend brought her 2 dozen rozes, wrote her a letter of apology and basically came back to her crying. So she went back to him. She really didn't want to have a relationship with me anyways, but she said she did want to **** me.

So you can all point and laugh at me for getting my hopes up. I'm stupid.

But either way I'm not going back to my old gf. Yes I know beggers can't be choosers. But it seems silly to date someone I'm not really into.

I feel so embarrassed. I almost don't want to post here anymore. I guess that's why I shouldn't discuss my personal life. I'll avoid doing that in the future.

Comment

As for Harry and Sally. Well...

Our relationship was always unique. She knows I want to **** her. She know every detail of my sexual desires. I told her I think of her when I jerk off. I even jerked off when talking to her on the phone last night (and this was after she went back to her boyfriend). I'm serious. I can't believe she wasn't creeped out by that. I think it turns her on that I was jerking off to her.

You could possibly say that she is cheating on her boyfriend. But we don't think so. As there is no physical contact.

She knows I want her, and she's okay with that. Maybe you guys think she's a tease, but she's not. It's just me falling for women I shouldn't fall for.

It's hard not to fall for a woman who is so affectionate, open, and experienced. I know every detail of her sex life. I know every object she put in her vagina. Which is funny, because until recently we never talked about sex together (but lately, that's all we talk about). She was comfortable telling me every detail of her sex life, even though she knew the response I would get.

My attraction to her is my problem, not hers. I should get over, then again, maybe not. It all depends on if I find another girlfriend who I find interesting and attractive. That could take years.

Comment

Having just read that, and being one of the bigger ****rags on Apolyton, all I can say is: meh. And if I can't be bothered to rip the piss, then who will?

Comment

I also know she's been with 2 guys at the same time. I think that's just so cool.

And one of the questions she wanted to ask me (I mentioned this earlier) was if I would do a threesome with another guy. And of course the answer is yes. She also asked if I would go down on a woman. And of course the answer is yes. I just have never had the opportunity to do so.

but enough of that. You guys aren't getting any more of our juicy conversations. I'll save the rest for myself.

Comment

okay one more funny thing. at least I think it's funny.

I just thought of something. I recently asked my coworker if she liked to be ****ed in the ass. . That's probably not something I should be asking my coworker. . Okay obviously she's more than a coworker, she's the best friend I ever had.

And even worse, some of these conversations with her I had while she was working.

I don't know, maybe that's common place for you guys. But I would have never imagined asking a woman these questions before last week.

Comment

it's always worth asking women if they like to be ****ed in the arse
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                        In any case, I feel like an idiot. Because she went back to her boyfriend. Her boyfriend brought her 2 dozen rozes, wrote her a letter of apology and basically came back to her crying. So she went back to him. She really didn't want to have a relationship with me anyways, but she said she did want to **** me.

So you can all point and laugh at me for getting my hopes up. I'm stupid.

But either way I'm not going back to my old gf. Yes I know beggers can't be choosers. But it seems silly to date someone I'm not really into.

I feel so embarrassed. I almost don't want to post here anymore. I guess that's why I shouldn't discuss my personal life. I'll avoid doing that in the future.
                        I suppose we could start watching soaps...

As far as being embarrassed, why bother?
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

If you are so into this girl, you will find it hard to get into another girl...

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                            I feel so embarrassed.
                            Why?
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I'm convinced I will remain a virgin forever. okay technically I'm not a virgin, but I feel like one. Prostitutes don't count.

oh well.

I feel like getting drunk, but I'll refrain.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                                I'm convinced I will remain a virgin forever. okay technically I'm not a virgin, but I feel like one. Prostitutes don't count.
                                If you dump your girlfriend, you definitely won't help.

Stop being so anal about "not dating a girl you're really into". I wasn't really into my ex at first too, and yet it made for a successful 2.5 years in common (and incidentally, I was devastated when she left me)
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X