X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mastroeni Red

Originally posted by DanS
    Has that play been called a yellow or red in all of the WC matches so far?
    Yes, Kezman was sent off for S-M against Argentina for a similar challenge.

Comment

• I thought it was an inspired performance by the USA last night. They were unlucky not to get the win.

Goal difference was probably chosen over head-to-head to encourage sides to go and score more goals.

Comment

• Also as it's the standard for the majority of domestic leagues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
          exclusive video of italy training, taken by an amature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcCw9RHI5mc
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Time for a little rant.

The mayor of San Antonio wants to get an MLS soccer team in San Antonio, saying that with the large hispanic market and it's proximity to Mexico, it should be able to fill the stadium easily.

Well, I turn on the TV this mornig put it on ABC to watch Croatia and Japan.

Do I see the World Cup? Oh no, I see the First Baptist Church.

San Antonio isn't going to get an MLS team, now I know why.

Idiots.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
              Time for a little rant.

The mayor of San Antonio wants to get an MLS soccer team in San Antonio, saying that with the large hispanic market and it's proximity to Mexico, it should be able to fill the stadium easily.

Idiots.

ACK!
              What makes it even worse is that they said they would show all 64 games (not that I really want to watch Japan).
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• We'll the digital cabel listing says it's supposed to be the World Cup that is on.

It's the local ****ing station that has changed programming.

ACK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
                  Time for a little rant.

Idiots.

ACK!
                  Consider yourself lucky. The First Baptist Church must have been a lot more exciting than the Japan - Croatia game. Another 1.5 hour of my life thrown away...
                  Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                  And notifying the next of kin
                  Once again...

Comment

• The stations website has a thing called "The Defenders", you e-mail them and they will look into claims of corruption and whatnot.

I'm this close to e-mailing them and having them look into the programming part of their own company.

ACK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hueij

Consider yourself lucky. The First Baptist Church must have been a lot more exciting than the Japan - Croatia game. Another 1.5 hour of my life thrown away...
                      Actually that is what is on now during the Aussie-Brazil game. Earlier they were showing houses for sale and other churches.

At least it's ecumenical.

ACK!
                      Last edited by Tuberski; June 18, 2006, 12:44.

Comment

• The Japan - Croatia game as OK, nothing special but not bad.

Comment

• Yeah...but you're used, watching Crouch every week....
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• According to their website, I get a Reader's Digest version of the Japan-Croatia game from 12-1 pm before the France- Korea game.

ACK!

Comment

• The ref in the Brazil-Australia game is bit biased isn't he? Every 50-50 goes Brazil's way, guess FIFA and the sponsors want Brazil to go through.

Comment

• Stick to Baseball, AF, Basketball, Ice Hockey, La Crosse and women's soccer, that should be enough.
                                It's never enough.
                                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                                X