This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're alive today. Good show.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Football with eleven corpses on the field? That would be weird...

Comment

• another goal scored from the after-effects of a dive (not that its wasnt a sweet goal though)
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Yeah Yeah Yeah

Lucky but who gives a ****!
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI

Comment

• OWN GOAL!!!!!!

Now we know how USA has to score.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• That was a nasty swing by De Rossi, not pretty at all, looks good for the US though.

Comment

• I thought this game would be a formality, judging by the solid performance against Ghana, but now I think this can go either way! Go USA! 3p for each time before the last round would be great fun.

...And enter Gattuso!!! Yeah!!

Comment

• What a makeup call!!!

That ref's on the take!!
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• I thought a US player would get a red card, but I thought it would be Pope to get it.

ACK!

Comment

• That was complete BS.
                      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• What an idiotic thing by Mastroeni, considering the situation with the earlier red card and the risk for a compensation by the referee.
                        It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

• BULL**** red card on Mastro!

And the US was playing very well in the 1st half. Lots of energy and spirit! If that costs us any points, I'll be super pissed (even more than now!).

Though McBride is a warrior and I'd love to see him get a goal.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

BULL**** red card on Mastro!

And the US was playing very well in the 1st half. Lots of energy and spirit! If that costs us any points, I'll be super pissed (even more than now!).

Though McBride is a warrior and I'd love to see him get a goal.
                            I'd love to see any US player kick or head it into the goal.

ACK!

Comment

• And the story of this world cup (no surprise) "Bad refereeing stalks group play". It seems to happen every time. In the later rounds they've usuually weeded out the worst of the bunch.

11 v 10 was better but I think the USA will loose less with ten men than the Italiens. Now there will be more room.

Comment

• Ugh, that was a BS call.

But even so, the US looks really good out there. They are actually bringing the attack and not being a bunch of timid pussies like during the Czech game. I'm loving it.

And the Ghana game was awesome too.
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X