This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kropotkin

Actually, I think they have been better than usual. A few bad apples of course, but still.
    Well to clarify my position. I'm not saying there have been more 'bad calls' just that the many many borderline calls are having a big effect. Apparently, 'even Beckenbauer' agrees with me
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Okay, i missed that earlier. 2 yellow cards and your out the rest fo the game and the next game?

Does the team lose a player for the rest of the game?

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        Ok, 2nd half about to start... see you in 45.
        What, no DVR?
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI

Comment

• Guess i get to find out.

ACK!

Comment

• BULL****!!!!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• OMG pope is gone!

Comment

• Now, that card was wrong!

Comment

• And again! This ref SUCKS.
                  "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                  "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                  "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuie
                    And again! This ref SUCKS.
                    Ditto!
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Nice injury faking also.

ACK!

Comment

• Haha now the game is screwed up. But the referee has to have some feeling for the game and not take every potential yellow, especially not when it means a second red for a team. Now I agree somewhat about the poor decisions in this match.
                        It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

• Big suprise, he's back already.

ACK!

Comment

• What a fvcked up game now.
                            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• And now Italy are going for the jugular with Del Piero, lot's of free space and Del Piero makes for a bad combination for the opposition. I am very much hoping for an upset here though to keep the group open.
                              It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

• Originally posted by Locutus
                                Mastroeni's action was deep, deep red. It's not always given but it should be.

There can be no doubt about this. And btw...direction of such kind of tackle doesnt matter at all since 2005 IIRC.

It was even emphasized here in the media that these kind of tackles will be deep, deep red in this WC.

The swiss ref Urs Meier ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urs_Meier ) had also no doubt that this is red.
                                "Football is like chess, only without the dice." Lukas Podolski

Comment

Working...
                                X