This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reds4ever
    Well I think I can speak for most England fans when I say I'm GUTTED to finish unbeaten at the top of our group and be facing Ecuador in the last 16......
    You're **** and you know you are.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      Robinson is actually damned fine keeper.
      Maybe, but he hasnt shown it here. Terry saved his ass against T&T. The crossbar saved two here and the last goal was a disaster of indecisiveness. He seems unwilling to come out and take high balls.
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I'm GUTTED
        is that good or bad?
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI

Comment

Well I think I can speak for most England fans when I say I'm GUTTED to finish unbeaten at the top of our group and be facing Ecuador in the last 16......
          It is a nice draw for the group of 16 (about as good as one could hope for really) and the reality is that the "top 8" games should be tough no matter where you are in the draw. Portugal or Netherlands are likely opponents but it could be Argentina or Mexico
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon

You're **** and you know you are.
            Typical Geordie....

We are where we wanted to be at the start of the tournament. That'll do.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpencerH

is that good or bad?
              I took it as good from the context but I am also unfamilar with the phrase
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by SpencerH

is that good or bad?

Imagine you're a fish. Is it good or bad? Thats how it's used.

Comment

• Gutted is an American word too, isn't it? As in, to be destroyed on the inside?

Or am I walking blindfold into the bleedin' obvious again?
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Ok so its bad. So you think its terrible that the English soccer team is doing well and have a good chance in the next round?

Comment

• Everyone was saying how bad we were and what a bad WC we were having. It was just sarcasm, I think Agathon got it..........?

:O)

Comment

That's what I thought but I wasnt sure since I thought you were being sarcastic.

Comment

• and it turns out you were being sarcastic

Comment

• bastard

Comment

• Hey, we got there in the end....;O)

Comment

• Is sarcasm really that hard to grasp?

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                                X