Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking: Ben Roethlisberger in motorcycle accident... no helmet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asher's right.
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
      I love it when I'm on a 10 hour drive when I get stuck in a rolling roadblock involving 50 cars which was started by two idiots a mile up who decided to drive at exactly the same speed beside each other.

"Look how fast we're going! We're at the head of the pack!"
      I've been motor commuting for the last couple of months for the first time in my life. I drive between Denver and Boulder along a 2-lane highway that skirts the foothills. Slow drivers on this road almost immediately become the leaders of an angry parade. I think they must assume that they are the fastest drivers on the planet or something to be ahead of so many cars! My peeve is that they tend to speed up whenever a rare passing lane opens up. Wtf? You've been going 49 mph in a 55 zone (where the vast majority go 60-65), you've got a mile long train of pissed off traffic behind you and finally there is a very short stretch with a passing lane and now you want to start doing the speed limit? A$$hole. I also like the guy right behind the slow guy who passes him going 2 mph faster, assuring that none of the other 50 stuck behing the uber-douchebag get a chance to pass. Soon my remodeling project will be finished and I'll be back to living 2 miles from work. I can't wait.
      He's got the Midas touch.
      But he touched it too much!
      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Asher and Sloww... would you guys just CHILL!
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Seen today on my drive to work:

Guy riding a motorcycle. He had a helmet. It was not, however, on his head. It was hanging on the back of his bike.

This was morning rush hour on I-91. Heavy traffic. If you're not gonna wear your helmet then, why even have it?

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Oh, and according to ESPN, Big Ben's knees are not injured. His condition is improving.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Ben's Helmet Replica

I want it!
                Monkey!!!

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Holy crap the bid is up to $4000 and climbing.

Thats one sweet helmet.
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• It must be an authorized offering, signed by Big Ben.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• It's up to $5,380.00 !!!

The Q&A section is great.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

• I've had one of those for ages. I don't wear it either.
                          What?

Comment

• $13,600
                            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• I think I'll put Magic Johnson's condom up for bid...
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X