You ever think of throwing it all away?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dis,

As long as you are worried things are going to suck, why not let them and relax. If you do there's a good chance that they won't suck, because girls will react better to someone who is relaxed than someone full of forboding. Even if things do end up sucking, you'll still be better off because you won't torture yourself nearly as much, which in turn may decrease your resistance to dating / women.

Anyway, good luck. We'll all be pulling for you.
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander
      As long as you are worried things are going to suck, why not let them and relax. If you do there's a good chance that they won't suck, because girls will react better to someone who is relaxed than someone full of forboding. Even if things do end up sucking, you'll still be better off because you won't torture yourself nearly as much, which in turn may decrease your resistance to dating / women.
      Oh, how true

A lesson I learned the hard way, only a few monthes ago. Follow that sound advice, because torturing oneself afterwards is no fun at all
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

When you realize the fact that, throughout history, it has been 20-somethings who are the cannon-fodder for whatever revolution

Fixed.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

nah, I'd just want it back after it was gone

Comment

I'm a pack rat, that ain't in my nature
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Yes, I thought about throwing it all away. Then I went to art school.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

the ultimate "I give up" move
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                  yes, and then i realized i was 22
                  I just had similar thoughts, and I'm 22... coincidence?
                  "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                  -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico
                    Hell I'm thinking of "throwing it all away" right now and I'
                    m only 18. Is it normal to procrastinate whien you have 2 assignments due in 2 days, one due yesterday---and none of them even begun? I dunno.

I know what you mean - went through the same thing. You know you should give a **** but Civ and the internet is just more interesting.

What assignments are you avoiding?

Comment

One of the things I miss about college was the knowledge that I could disappear for a month without telling anybody where I was going (except maybe my parents, who would worry otherwise) and not have it negatively impact me in any way (except maybe flunking a test or two). Nowadays that'd probably get me fired.
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I've had my crazy moments but fortunately, I never lost my sanity.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                          ...says one little kid to another...
                          I've had more success with women than Dis.

What're you doing with your summer, by the way?

Apparently we hired an incoming freshman undergrad or two. I plan to make them my codemonkeys.
                          Being a scientist's codemonkey I'm working again at the Naval Surface Warfare Center at Carderock - don't know exactly what experiment I'm working on.

Comment

Dis, can I have your car after you go Thelma & Loiuse on us?
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                              Dis, can I have your car after you go Thelma & Loiuse on us?

I thought you got all of your problems with your Ford taken care of?
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I thought they drove their car off a cliff at the end of the movie.
                                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X