You ever think of throwing it all away?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lancer
    I've noticed that when midlife crisises are finished, a guy is usually broke and facing his declining years. So, they are stupid and should be avoided.

Dis, if you would just go to the Phils and meet a few of Dolores's friends. They wouldn't alow you to escape without being engaged to one of them. You can't mess this up, unless of course you never go.
    I don't think my girlfriend would like that. As some other poster may have mentioned. That's plan B.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
      I thought they drove their car off a cliff at the end of the movie.
      They do, that's why I say sure, oerdin can have my car after I drive it off a cliff. I'll have it delivered.

Comment

So... can we assume everything went well with the date?

Comment

yeah but I don't want to talk about my personal life on the forums. You all know I don't like to do that.

Comment

and i cant stop talking about my personal life. I think I need to crawl back into the hole i came from
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

of course you might all wonder what I could have in common with a woman 11 years younger than me. But she told me she was legal. . Actually she's easily legal.

I think she's cute. That's what I have in common with her. And both of our families are screwed up. That's about all we seem to have in common. But I don't expect a woman to like computer games and the same type of music as I do. I'd be frightened of a woman who listened to the same type of music as I do.

Comment

So you have another girlfriend instead of this Mexican woman you had the hots for? Dis
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                  So you have another girlfriend instead of this Mexican woman you had the hots for? Dis
                  yeah, I'm off the mexian (actually she's an american with mexican heritage- she was born in Kentucky after all). Though I still talk to her a couple days a week (when I see her at work). She sends mixed signals, and I'm tired of dealing with them. . and I'm sure I mentioned before she had a boyfriend. I figured before I could get her to leave him. But as I said, it's not worth it. I don't think she knows what she wants.

Comment

Um, that's not the one who had the messy breakup?
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

• nope, that's the one I'm dating right now. .

dangerous I know. I think she wants a meaningful relationship, she just can't find a guy that can give it to her. And guys her age definately won't. And I think she wants kids, even though when I was consoling her she kind of implied like she never would have them (because at the time she never though she could ever get into any relationship to have them)

Comment

• What can I say. You're a playa, Dis.

Comment

• and I could use a vacation of course. Americans just don't get enough vacation. But for now I'm going to wait and see how things progress before I take vacation. I usually don't like taking vacation in the summer anyways.

Comment

• Vegas is quite hot in the summer, though.

Comment

• so is everywhere else in the U.S.

I could vacation in the southern hemisphere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
                                so is everywhere else in the U.S.
                                *cough*alaska*cough*

Comment

Working...
                                X