Funny pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Pac Man saved to folder.

You're fond of dogs, aren't you?
      Attached Files

Comment

• THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Since it's the anniversary today:
          Attached Files
          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• X post
            What?

Comment

• @ Pacman
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• saved the pac man one too

Comment

• My grandson cat, Bogey, a little miffed.
                  I wanted a picture, he wanted to head butt me. To him that's loving.
                  Last edited by SlowwHand; November 25, 2006, 11:09.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• cute cat
                    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                    Middle East!

Comment

• Hmmm. An invisible cat.

Edit: Now I see it.
                      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          My grandson cat, Bogey, a little miffed.
                          I wanted a picture, he wanted to head butt me. To him that's loving.
                          Your grandson is a cat?!
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• His mother is Casey and his father was Pan.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Now I knew Zeus was keen on procreation with other species, but I never knew Pan was.

Comment

• Pan died the night of 9/11/2001 after what was already a bad day. He was my boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X