Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dude, strangelove pwned you
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar

I would describe the WH40K as a big violent burly man and Star Trek a little child in comparision, yes.
      I mean really, why use a picture with that context associated with it?
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I would describe the WH40K as a big violent burly man and Star Trek a little child in comparision, yes.
        Why are they both naked? It appears to be night. The kid is holding a sheet or blanket over his private parts. The picture screams of buggery. Perhaps what the picture is saying is that WH40K is for child molesters while Star Trek is not. Frankly in most cases child molesters aren't particularily manly or good fighters. IMHO even Wesley could take out most child molesters. After all the guy appears to be more along the lines of fat and hairy. That's not exactly the optimal profile of a warrior.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Only now does it occur to me what George Allen should so obviously have done to push him that little bit further.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Heh..
            Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Excellent!

Comment

in other news...don't **** with Aunt May

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Cats in ur stuff. One new frame, made a tiny bit slower.

Silly cats! (no sound, don't worry )
                        But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                        PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

• Killer Tweety
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Ok, this will out my D&D geekness buuut:

Edit: For more RPG-motivational fun go here: http://llbbl.com/data/RPG-motivational/

Edit 2: changed links, whoops!
                            Last edited by Makahlua; November 16, 2006, 06:07.
                            But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                            PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

• He-heh. I get it..
                              Attached Files

Comment

• mmm nice pic

I think we can turn this into a babe thread, and no one would notice.

Comment

Working...
                                X