Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistani English
    Attached Files
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• They should be able to normalise relations with the Pope then, I understand he regularly attacks condoms.

---

This one's called Cheated Wife,
      Attached Files

Comment

• I'm glad you didn't make another "Last picture" with those pickaxes
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Yup. Still, that's an Audi!!

Has to have been one brutal woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Winston

This one's called Cheated Wife,
            The way I heard it, that was the bulgarian mafia launching the latest fashion in car accessories.

And to stay on topic and in the region, here's a romanian proposing a new driving style.
            Attached Files
            The monkeys are listening.

Comment

• What in blue blazes is that supposed to be?
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• A foot?

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• I thought it's a small antenna dish.
                  "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec
                    A foot?

Spec.
                    Haha, if that is a foot then I do that all the time.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                      What in blue blazes is that supposed to be?
                      That is, indeed, a foot. I think he's showing off his automatic transmission.
                      The monkeys are listening.

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Damn, Slow. That picture probably predates the internets

Comment

• Figures. Al emailed it to me.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Yeah, it's even older than "Ceiling Cat", which some bright spark decided to e-mail round my work today (copying in some people who have left the company, which means it goes straight to the bosses' spam control).

Comment

• "Billy, I feel you need to concentrate more on what you're doing in English class."

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X