X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Will9
    To me it looks like Saddam and Reagan.
    Are you serious?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Who are they?
      At the risk of ruining the joke, the man on the right is Saddam Hussein and the one on the left is Donald Rumsfeld. The picture was taken during the Reagan Administration around the Iraq-Iran War when the United States was backing Saddam. Rumsfeld served President Reagan.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Who are they?
        Rumsfeld and Saddam, 1982.

Comment

• But who is Rumsfeld, and who is Saddam? Stop being so convoluted, dammit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar
            WTF????????????????????????? I don't understand the allusion, but the subject is really, really, really not funny.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• I agree Doc, I don't have the foggiest what that picture is all about...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• The style looks like something out of the Chick tracts. The hairy guy is obviously going to molest the kid, but I don't understand how the "40K vs Star Trek" fits the picture.

Comment

• Reference to any of the innumerable "which sic-fi franchise would win" threads. WH40K is a extremely violent, advanced universe that would stomp the hell out of Star Trek.

in other news...don't **** with Aunt May

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Your picture however depicts WH40K as a bunch of degenerate pedophiles. Is that what you meant to say?

Comment

• WTF is that about? And besides, it is cyanide that tastes of almonds
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Have you tasted it already?
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          WTF is that about? And besides, it is cyanide that tastes of almonds
                          its nerds that taste like bacon
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Thought that was policemen.

Comment

• robots actually determined this

"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                                Your picture however depicts WH40K as a bunch of degenerate pedophiles. Is that what you meant to say?
                                I would describe the WH40K as a big violent burly man and Star Trek a little child in comparision, yes.
                                Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                                X