Funny pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least Reno is a normal city.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snotty
      blackcat you should have gone with 'so's your face'
      Nah, why bother to mention the obvious - it's him that have to live with the horror he sees every morning in the mirror.

Actually, it is a strange experience to see the result of his two brain cells trying to get so close that they can produce such an "intelligent" answer when they actually don't know what to do
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• I'm addicted to these video sites

Comment

• saudi road skating
            bleh

Comment

• This is the funny pictures thread, not the funny videos thread! Start your own!

Comment

• Yeah!

Besides, I've seen every funny video on the internet at least twice already. (my job )
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• When I clicked on this my security program picked up the presence of "Bloodhound exploit" malware and removed it.

I just thought I'd let you guys know.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by cronos_qc
                    saudi road skating
                    Holy crap, how'd they do that? Just wearing regular shoes too it seemed. That's nuts.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• A lot of native English speakers use the nonsense expression "I could care less". That is almost painful to endure as a non-native speaker who is able to decode what the individual words actually mean, and deduce the composite meaning of the phrase from those words.
                        Attached Files
                        http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

• bleh

Comment

• Originally posted by Thue
                            A lot of native English speakers use the nonsense expression "I could care less". That is almost painful to endure as a non-native speaker who is able to decode what the individual words actually mean, and deduce the composite meaning of the phrase from those words.
                            It's only those crazy Americans who use that expression. I have never come across it used here in the UK, and I sincerely hope it remains that way!
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

A lot of native English speakers use the nonsense expression "I could care less". That is almost painful to endure as a non-native speaker who is able to decode what the individual words actually mean, and deduce the composite meaning of the phrase from those words.

I hate that phrase
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

The phrase means that you trying to care just to be nice, so you say that "I could care less" instead of just saying "I don't care". I don't see why it's weird.
                                USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                                The video may avatar is from

Comment

Working...
                                X