Funny pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bless you.

I have no idea who this is, but it is still somewhat amusing. Maybe she should put on a sweater to keep from catching a cold.

Attached Files

Comment

• could watch that all day
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• This was done by "ursa_minor" of the SA forums. The original thread can be found here.

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar
            This was done by "ursa_minor" of the SA forums. The original thread can be found here.
            That's a sad and depressing story
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
              The worst part is he can't get revenge.
              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
              The video may avatar is from

Comment

• Lonestar, you have a habit of posting the most inane sh*t imaginable. What the hell was that all about?
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Attached Files
                  Last edited by LordShiva; December 4, 2006, 17:17.
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Attached Files
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• lol @ the doggy facelift
                        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Once is quite enough LordShiva
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                            Once is quite enough LordShiva
                            +3

If you figure out how to attach multiple pictures to one post, I'm all ears.

Comment

• I like the middle one. That is one way to remove the wrinkles.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
                                If you figure out how to attach multiple pictures to one post, I'm all ears.
                                Ever heard about the img tag?
                                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X