Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adagio
    Ever heard about the img tag?
    Yes. Ever heard that the img tag doesn't work for files on your hard drive?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
      Yes. Ever heard that the img tag doesn't work for files on your hard drive?
      Ever heard about places like photobucket?
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Ever heard about places like photobucket?
        Ever heard of not wanting to sign up at places like photobucket just to upload three pictures just to use img tags in a forum post?
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• It might be two pictures today, then three tomorrow and one next week, etc... Much easier to just sign up today, then you wont have to worry about that part anymore...

Three pictures? I only count two? One posted twice

Comment

• Ever heard of imageshack where you do not need to register and where pictures don't expire like at photobucket?
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

It might be two pictures today, then three tomorrow and one next week, etc...
              Nah, I only post pics from my hard drive very rarely, I mostly link. But, that's besides the point. It's easier to attach pictures to posts than it is to upload pictures to online sites and then link to them, so whether it's one picture a week, or 3 a day, it's still easier this way

Originally posted by Adagio
              Three pictures? I only count two? One posted twice
              Dog + cat, dog + dog, puppies + baby.

Comment

Dog + cat, dog + dog, puppies + baby.
                I only see: a baby eating puppies, the doggy face lift and a baby eating puppies

Comment

+3

If you figure out how to attach multiple pictures to one post, I'm all ears.
                  My point was that two of them were the same
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison

My point was that two of them were the same
                    Attached Files

Comment

Lonestar, you have a habit of posting the most inane sh*t imaginable. What the hell was that all about?
                      inane or not, it was still roffles worthy
                      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Nobody saw that one before, shiva.
                        I also saw twice the baby eating puppies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lul Thyme

Nobody saw that one before, shiva.
                          I also saw twice the baby eating puppies.
                          Very strange. Is it still like that?

Comment

• Yes!
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar

inane or not, it was still roffles worthy
                              Was it?
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Yes!
                                This is exceedinly perplexing. It shows all three pictures fine for me.

I've "updated" the attachment anyway, do you see it now?

Comment

Working...
                                X