This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by notyoueither

Again, fewer RT losses (four fewer as a matter of fact). Don't forget those, dear.
    Do you think that means anything?

They still lost the game... they just had to wait 5 minutes longer. A little more if it was a shootout.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Edmonton and Anaheim should be a great series. Bryzgalov seems very much like Toskala, although he reads Socrates before each game, so that might give him an edge... The Ducks also have way more experience on their D than San Jose. Still, if the Oil can beat Detroit and San Jose, then they should be able to give Anaheim a run for their money.

I think every possible Stanley Cup matchup at this point would be exciting. They're all good teams. Still, for interest's sake, I think the best all-around would be Edmonton-Buffalo, just because the fans in each city would go crazy. Anaheim-Carolina just wouldn't have as much weight behind it.

Still, I'm amazed and pleased as punch that they've made it this far.
      "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
      "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
      "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

• Go Whalers
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by cinch

I think every possible Stanley Cup matchup at this point would be exciting. They're all good teams.

I wish I could say I agree.

The West does nothing for me. My only hope going into round 2 was maybe San Jose or Colorado getting in...

Carolina is just... god I hate that franchise... they have no business in the NHL. And I don't say this as a reflection of anything they have done on the ice this year. Hockey just doesn't belong there... not at the NHL level anyways. That's just my opinion.

But at this point, Buffalo is the only team that is worth watching. If only they had an opponent I'd like to see them play.

I suppose Anaheim. But picking between Anaheim and Edmonton is like choosing between getting punched in the balls or punched in the stomach. Selanne and Niedermayer are the only players worth watching on either of those teams. On a good night... maybe Samsonov. But only when he was playing with Joe Thornton.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
            I cry for my favorite sport.

Maybe the league will fold and they can start over. At this point, that's probably the best thing that can happen.

I think I might actually have to root for Carolina... just because I don't think there are any Hurricanes fans.

I bet if you polled people in Carolina, less than 10% would know the name of the NHL team there.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Where's Asher? I'd really like to discuss this latest turn of events with him.
              Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• hehe
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• So is he p*ssed off about being banned again? Or is he just too embarrassed to show his face?
                  Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by techumseh
                      So is he p*ssed off about being banned again? Or is he just too embarrassed to show his face?
                      He's been banned for a while. That's why I had to go there to feed him some crow.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

• That thread is hilarious

a nadless loser

Troo...
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• He's really going nuts.

He complained that NYE is confusing sociopathy, psychopathy and anti-social personality disorder, when they are in fact the same thing.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Well, last rounds predictions were not so hot, but one held true.

So, here goes...

Anh-Edm:
                              The homer vote is starting to really believe. Ducks can't touch the all round wrecking crew the Oilers are blossoming into. Oliers in 6.

Car-Buf:
                              Buffalo is looking too good, and the Canes just don't convince me. Sabres in 7.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

• I hope my brain is wrong again; it's been consistently wrong throughout the playoffs, so why not?

Ducks vs. Sabres.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X