Dallas Mega March draws thousands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lonestar
    A buddy of mine on another board (read the first line of my post ) took these. I'm in San Diego
    Me! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comment

• It isn't. It's a civil penalty. That's the whole point of the House bill. They want to make it a crime instead of a simple civil violation.
      As well it should be. Pandering to these people is a direct slap on my grandmother's face; she waited and did everything legally to immigrate and eventually become a natrualized citizen from Canada in the 1950s.

I know people who want to immigrate here legtally, they're great people, but can't do it because of the way our legal immigration system is screwed up, while millions of mexicans, et al walk across our southern border, and then demand to be rewarded for violating our sovereignity.

Comment

• Violating our soveriegnty . We are unable to pass laws anymore in those areas! Our soveriegnty has been taken! Nooooooo! *snicker*
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Excuse me, but one of the primary indicators of state sovereignity, is whether it is able to control her own borders.

In case you haven't looked, our southern border with mexico is a complete utter joke.

Comment

• State soveriegnty is whether you can exert control over an area. We can exert plenty of area in Texas, California, Arizona, New Mexico. The unquestioned authority is the US government.

On the 'border' issue, we simply choose not to do so, because it benefits us economically far more than the cost for policing such a thing.

If you think that impinges the US's soveriengty in those areas, then you are smoking crack.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

But they don't. All the Mexican legals I know support the illegal immigrants in this country.
              Of course you don't actually know any legal Mexican immigrants, they're relatively rare. Why bother with all the paperwork?
              He's got the Midas touch.
              But he touched it too much!
              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

But they don't. All the Mexican legals I know support the illegal immigrants in this country.

Same with my experience

But hey what would I knew, 60% of the people I deal with on a daily basis are Mexicans and Central Americans
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Interesting points of Sheppard and Imran. Ithink both are right.
                    The question boils down in knowing who is the "us" who gets the benefits.
                    Best regards,

Comment

• [SIZE=1]If you think that impinges the US's soveriengty in those areas, then you are smoking crack.
                      Then you're nothing but a bloody idiot. We cannot simply afford a porous and open border in the GWOT. The risks are simply too high.

The Australians, however do get it. You try to get into Australia illegally? You get deported immediately upon discovery to Manus Island in Papua New Guinea or Christmas Island for a brief stay before you're kicked out to wherever you came from. No if's or buts.

Comment

• What part of we LET the border be open do you not get? The American people like their low prices. They will not respond well to doubling of prices in food service, for instance.

I suggest you familiarize yourself with the concept of soveriegnty instead of throwing around words you have absolutely no concept about. You don't think the US has power over the southwestern areas of the country? Jeez-louise, your brain is fried!

Btw, how many of the 9/11 guys came over from the Mexican border?

And you realize the Canadian border is just as open and porous, right (and contrary to false reports, no terrorist came over from that border either)?

Comment

• To be quite factual, Canada is the number 1 illegal alien supplier. They're on the other side of me though, and I have my hands full with the Mexicans and Oklahomans.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Oklahomans are the worst man...

Comment

• where did i miss the legals accepting the illegals?? last i knew they were piss poor of accepting them due to they have to pay taxes now!!!!!!! The folks tht have illegals in their back yards dont really pay that much attention to them, but rather then the fact that they are told it is a problem.
                              I think that alot lot of folks have already said that the folks that arent here legaly are fine, but they need to bring more to thier family then welfare, and the flow that will happen tomorrow and the next day needs some attention.
                              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Canada is the number 1 illegal alien supplier

Liar.
                                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Killing it is the new killing it
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X