Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Re: Re: Re: Kaakie

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

except for the fact that we live that life every freaking day. but then again we dont know **** cause of why again?? All I have to do is open the newspaper and see the state looking for money to cover expenses for over 1000 illegal immigrants and that is just for medical care.
    Congratulations, you've just defined anecdotal evidence.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Kaakie

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Wow. You've also just proven to me that every European knows more about general relativity than I do. Thanks for your help on that.

because europeans see and deal with general relativity everyday more than you do? oh, now i see your point...
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kaakie

Congratulations, you've just defined anecdotal evidence.

Congratulations, You've displayed no knowledge of the situation, anecdotal or otherwise.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak

hahahah!!! classic. Right, the fact that we see it and are affected by it first hand, doesn't mean we know anything about the subject...Someone has been taking their clever pills
          Son, you wouldn't know clever if it sodomised you.
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I didn't know friendship equals a visa.
            Which has absolutely nothing to do with my post...
            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
            -Bokonon

Comment

• Please, Ramo, prove to me that not all Texans are absolutely brain-dead...
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak

because europeans see and deal with general relativity everyday more than you do? oh, now i see your point...
                Paying Manuel to weed the garden = dealing with illegal immigration

I understand.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramo

Which has absolutely nothing to do with my post...
                  It doesn't?

Originally posted by Ramo

Uh huh. If you believe that half a million illegal immigrants marched in Dallas yesterday, I have a bridge to sell you. Bat**** crazy Republicans want to deport relatives and friends of US citizens.
                  What does friends of US citizens have to do with anything?

did you, or did you not, just post this?

ACK!

Comment

I understand.
                    Living in a brownstone in Baltimore= dealing with illegal immigration.

I understand.

ACK!

Comment

• I wonder why one must continue to insult when they have no real clue of what the hell is actually going on!! I guess it goes back to the need to hear one self speak. I dunno, however Id ike to point out that texas isnt the only state that has a problem with illegal immigrants.
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I understand.
                        another post out of ignorance....i love how you just keep babbling even though everyone can see what a fool you seem...
                        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                          Please, Ramo, prove to me that not all Texans are absolutely brain-dead...

I really resent that............ I'm not a Texan.

Unless you consider yourself an American.

ACK!

Comment

• What does friends of US citizens have to do with anything?

did you, or did you not, just post this?
                            Christ man, read what I quoted. You're going to have work this out by yourself; it's not that difficult.

Please, Ramo, prove to me that not all Texans are absolutely brain-dead..
                            ****, I'm from Austin. You can't foist these guys on me.
                            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                            -Bokonon

Comment

• Actually, forget trying to send the illegals back to Mexico. I say the border areas should pay to their passage to San Fran. In fact, charter buses at the border aren't a horrible Idea. I would love to see san fran choke on it's own ignorance of what problems illegal immigration can bring...

At Examiner.comâ„¢ we help you excel personal finance, boost income, invest wisely, travel smart, reach financial freedom faster, and enjoy life on a budget.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramo

Christ man, read what I quoted. You're going to have work this out by yourself; it's not that difficult.

****, I'm from Austin. You can't foist these guys on me.
                                Sorry dude ur still from texas and if ya think this guy is padding ur bra the go for it. Nobody is arguing bout sendng these folks back, they are here already dammit, things need to change where 5000 of these folks dont do it in one day. And i dont see it happening if the goverment says its ok.
                                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X