Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    Discount Che.

My point is, Mexicans are no more special than Ethiopians. How may Ethiopians were in attendance?
    Africa doesn't manage to get many illegals over. It's a long way to swim.

edit: I'm tired of the ****ing otbot
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I think it makes me well-prepared to speak about illegal Mexicans.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: Kaakie

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
        I find it interesting that you think that being from Texas makes you more qualified to comment on any issue whatsoever.
        I find it funny, that someone from Canada thinks he knows more about illegal Mexican imigration than someone from the same state that the illegal immigrants are going to.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Let me point out one other thing. Someone made a comment about them not all being illegals. I'm not sure thats completely accurate.
          Mexican-Americans by and large despise illegals.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Re: Re: Kaakie

Originally posted by Tuberski

I find it funny, that someone from Canada thinks he knows more about illegal Mexican imigration than someone from the same state that the illegal immigrants are going to.

ACK!
            I didn't say that being from Canada makes me more qualified.

I'm just saying that living in a border state doesn't prove you know **** about ****.

Might provide lots of anecdotes, but it doesn't give you any knowledge of the overall situation.
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Tonight's Walker, Texas Ranger is about Chuck going under cover as a Mexican peasant to bust a slave-trading operation.

ACK!

Comment

That is ignorance bordering on stupidity. It's part of life here.

Comment

Re: Kaakie

I find it interesting that you think that being from Texas makes you more qualified to comment on any issue whatsoever.

Yeah, KH, I don't have any experience here at all...

btw, aren't you in canada? OOOOOoooo now i see how your opinion matters here
                  Attached Files
                  "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

What is?
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Let me point out one other thing. Someone made a comment about them not all being illegals. I'm not sure thats completely accurate.
                      Mexican-Americans by and large despise illegals.

Uh huh. If you believe that half a million illegal immigrants marched in Dallas yesterday, I have a bridge to sell you. Bat**** crazy Republicans want to deport relatives and friends of US citizens.
                      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                      -Bokonon

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Kaakie

I'm just saying that living in a border state doesn't prove you know **** about ****.

Might provide lots of anecdotes, but it doesn't give you any knowledge of the overall situation.
                        So, you're fighting without any knowledge and no anecdotes.

While they at least have anecdotes.

They still understand the situation a little better than you.

Unless, you, yourself, are an illegal immigrant.

ACK!

Comment

hahahah!!! classic. Right, the fact that we see it and are affected by it first hand, doesn't mean we know anything about the subject...Someone has been taking their clever pills
                          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

except for the fact that we live that life every freaking day. but then again we dont know **** cause of why again?? All I have to do is open the newspaper and see the state looking for money to cover expenses for over 1000 illegal immigrants and that is just for medical care.
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Re: Re: Kaakie

Originally posted by Kaak

Yeah, KH, I don't have any experience here at all...

btw, aren't you in canada? OOOOOoooo now i see how your opinion matters here
                              Wow. You've also just proven to me that every European knows more about general relativity than I do. Thanks for your help on that.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramo

Uh huh. If you believe that half a million illegal immigrants marched in Dallas yesterday, I have a bridge to sell you. Bat**** crazy Republicans want to deport relatives and friends of US citizens.
                                I didn't know friendship equals a visa.

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X