Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn hobos and squeegies...

I hate freaking hobos....

I never give them any money, unless that person is unable to work...Why or how, in their right mind, can someone think that if you open a door for someone else at, lets say the ATM, that someone will give you change? I say, get the hell out of my way! I got shlt to do! I can open a door by myself, and if YOU can open a door all day long, you can go get a job you roach.

The reason I am posting this is because here in Montreal, its getting out of hand....Hobos are constantly bugging us for money...But yesterday...it was just to much. I was at a friends appartment and a hobo came knocking! Asking us for change! I said sure, for how much...

I damn tired of this, it should be illegal if your able to work....And I dont want to hear excuses like, well, they dont have an address or anything. Thats bull, go to a church and ask the priest to lend you a spot in the mail box. Theres always a solution...Instead of spending money on shelters, we should buy bus tickets and drop'em off somewhere like...a cliiff?

Spec.
    Always/Every chance I get
    4.17%
    Sometimes, depending on the situation
    29.17%
    Almost never
    20.83%
    Not a chance in hell!!
    45.83%
    I give them bananas
    0.00%
    Last edited by Spec; March 20, 2006, 12:23.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

To see if a hobo is really homeless check hi shoes. If he's wearing crappy ones, give him some change. If he's wearing nice ones he's a lying SOB. Proceed to kick him in the nuts.

Comment

hey... what if he has nice shoes because someone just gave him a pair of new shoes because his old shoes were crappy
      CSPA

Comment

Then he has another way of getting money than pan handling. The shoes are too suspect.

Comment

I will if I'm on a date or other wise with a girl however if I'm alone I generally don't give money without a reason. Either he's said or done something entertaining (played music, told a joke, wrote a cool sign or the like) or his story was particularly believable other wise he gets a "sorry, but not today".
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle
            To see if a hobo is really homeless check hi shoes. If he's wearing crappy ones, give him some change. If he's wearing nice ones he's a lying SOB. Proceed to kick him in the nuts.
            Hell, all of the hobos in Cali have been wise to that for years. They stand on the corner at busy intersections holding signs saying "homeless vet, please help" or some other BS while dressed in the oldest crappest clothes they own. One of the local news stations did a test and showed that many of these guys pulled in $15-$20 per hour.

Which leads me to not want to give cash to homeless people and instead give it to one of the homeless shelters or some other charty which I know will actually help people in need instead of just some lazy **** who wants to make a $100 on a Saturday afternoon.

Comment

Hey SPEC!

You gots any money to spare? I take paypal!
              Monkey!!!

Comment

I'd rather give it to you, cuz you really DO need help.

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Are you kidding? Japher is swimming in cash. He just sold his house in San Francisco and bought a place twice the size for half the money in Ohio. I say he give us some spare change.

Comment

Most hobos are alcoholics or heroin addicts. They got to feed their addiction somehow. So I think it's better to give them some money, than to have them break into your car or rob old ladies or worse..

My city have been getting a lot of beggars from Eastern Europe lately, organized groups of beggars. They just sit on their knees on street corners and say "please please" in English. I think they are Gypsies. I never give them anything. Not because they're foreigners, but because they're fricking organized. That pisses me off.
                    CSPA

Comment

They've formed a union?? Oh this is just great.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                        Are you kidding? Japher is swimming in cash. He just sold his house in San Francisco and bought a place twice the size for half the money in Ohio. I say he give us some spare change.
                        Well, that's not the help I was talking about...

Spec.

Comment

He just sold his house in San Francisco and bought a place twice the size for half the money in Ohio. I say he give us some spare change
                          I made enough to cover the move and put a nice down on this place. I ain't swimming in cash... Though if I traded it all for Pesos and got a swimming pool.

And Spec, mental health can't be bought and has to be discovered; like maple syrup or self respect.
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Prejudice against the homeless is a serious problem.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

how is it prejudice? they are crazy, have no home, and want money because they sprayed your window with dirty water?
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X