Church + Girlfriend problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    Just cuz you are in love, it does not mean you will be happy together.
    QFT
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

tinfoil hat
      Monkey!!!

Comment

So, uh, what happens if you decide to move back to New Zeland?
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Lots of frightened sheep.

"I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

I'm not going back to NZ.

If she dumps me however, I will have no where to live.
            be free

Comment

So she demands you to join her to the church if you want to keep the relationship, and you depend on her for a place to live? Doesn't sound like a healthy situation.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
                It's difficult, I like to be alone (do my own thing, freedom, etc), but I just cannot go through this life without having children.
                I don't think you need to concern about that right now. You're only twenty something, right?
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
                  If she dumps me however, I will have no where to live.
                  It is not that hard to find a flat in Singapore, is it?
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Snoop, the light of truth is shining down on your eyes! You only need to open them up! See the Lord through the miracles around us! Open your eyes! Is it not the fool who has the evidence of the Lord all around him but refuses to see? Open your eyes! I see before us a man seeking for answers! A man lost in a world of secular ambivalence! You know what I'm talking about! A man looking for truth! Looking for the only truth in a world gone mad! I'll tell you, I'll tell all of you, he's found it! He only needs to open his eyes! Open those eyes, Snoop! Open them up to the Lord! Can I have a "Hallelujah!"? Can I have a "Praise the Lord!"? Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord. PRAISE THE LORD! And a good Amen to you all!
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

^ Sarcasm becomes you
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                        ^ Sarcasm becomes you
                        So doth Sayeth the lordith
                        "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
                        "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

OK, if you really will be left homeless then here's what I suggest. Hold your nose and go along with this for another month or two (tops) so you can save enough money to get your own place. Then you have an honest talk about what you think of this church, tell her you'd gladly go with her to another church but that this one is to far out for you to accept, then either she agrees to your reasonable request or she dumps you. Either way you will be financially in good enough shape to survive and you'll know if she's open minded enough and if she cares enough about your feelings to work through it. If she's so close minded she'd dump you over this then you'd have been unhappy and resented her in the long run so it is better to end it now.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That's my current plan Oerdin.

DaSHi, I feel I am the only one with open eyes in this church.

Last week I asked her why people in church constantly make the same dumbass joke: "yeah, I used to swing on tree's, hahaha" I told her I find it annoying and I started telling her of the discovery of Lucy's bones indicating a human/ape combination, she had absolutely no idea what I was talking about, I decided to show her on the internet to prove it, she appeared dumbfounded and did not know what to say.

She shrugged it off.
                            be free

Comment

That's like a horror story, Sn00ps!
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Sn00ps: There are 3,500,000,000 women in the world. You're worried about...1?

If you were my dad, I never would have been born

Comment

Working...
                                X