Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thankyou to my fellow canadians

Thanks Asher and notyoueither,

because of you guys, I was fully prepared to write a 3 page answer to the following question on my Canpol midterm:

"Discuss the history of western alienations, and its current effects on canadian politics"

THANKS GUYS
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

It's ok. Soon Canada will be annexed and there will be no more reason to study Canadian history.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Hope you score high despite the dangerous path you are threading
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I hope you cited them.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

(4) CanPol Thread VI, Asher,N.Y.Either, http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...hreadid=564576
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Were you trying to pass?
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I had to write a paper for my Philosophy class called "Problems with Philosophy". What I learned on Apolyton about modern Philosophers was invaluable.

I got an A-, and the prof was from New Zealand. Go figure.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Actually, yes!

From all we learnt in lectures/readings, I knew the answer should be heavy on NEP, which I learnt more from you and Asher than my prof.

Comment

I never learned anything .. that would have helped me in school because you're bunch of punks in that regard. Art majors and humanists... aka losers!

But I have learned other things. Like that the majority of people who know what I think and plan and who I am, thinks that I'm insane but with a twist. Like *smile* twist. But I know that I'm a genius instead. I choose it. That's how much power I have. No, this is not a display of me being disillusional. This is the truth for I'm the carrier of the message and truth. And no I'm not debating with myself. I've said before that I'm not schizophrenic on the sole basis that I'm a wide personality having, not splitting personality having master of the brain. So I'm not contradicting anything here, and even if I was, it's because it's the truth, because I can't be wrong, even if I'm wrong. Because I can bend the reality for other people as well, and if you don't believe me, ask those punks who kicked my car door way back in the days how they felt the reality coming into their faces. The caliber of what is me is huge. I will become a cult leader with followers. AND I know the meaning of life.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

My entire dissertation was inspired by Apolyton. I would have never had studied Democracy Games in depth if it hadn't been for this site
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                      Actually, yes!

From all we learnt in lectures/readings, I knew the answer should be heavy on NEP, which I learnt more from you and Asher than my prof.
                      Hopefully the marker is from Calgary.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

You're welcome.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Oh, oh, and BEN TOO!

Comment

I'll look forward to hearing your mark, and the grader's comments.

What did you say? (in broad strokes)
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

Ben isn't alienated because he's a Westerner; Ben's alienated because he's a weirdo...
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X