No announcement yet.

I'm a nice guy, but I am very hostile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course, I am projecting. That makes sense.

1) I'm all alone. Wait, no, I'm not.
    2) I have no personality. Wait, people accuse me all the time of being too strong!
    3) I'm satisfied working at a pharmaceutical plant. Wait, no, I'm not...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Again Asher, you are making some huge assumptions about my life which you know nothing about.

So what is my job again Asher, seeing as you seem to be a self-proclaimed expert, especially in things you know nothing about?
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• As I recall, you work in QA at a GlaxoSmithWelcome or whatever its name was.

You told us in the thread where you tried to mislead people into thinking you were more versatile than you really were -- where you told us all you were recruited to "develop" software as part of a computerized QA validation process due to your "IT skills", but when confronted you changed this to "helping them determine requirements". That was classy of you, too.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• You were waffling on about software engineering. To be fair, I thought you were just attempting a threadjack
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Like you're trying just now?

Damnit Rich, you're not the smartest knife in the drawer. We can see what you're trying to do.

Comment

• ...and no, it wasn't solely 'determining requirements' either...but you only listen to what you want to hear...you didn't listen to the validation side of it or the implementation and installation of the system.

Yeah, I work at QA at GSK...if you've never heard of it, you're a complete ignoramus
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                Like you're trying just now?

Damnit Rich, you're not the smartest knife in the drawer. We can see what you're trying to do.
                Ah, that's why I have studied at one of the best universities in the world. Where are you again? Somewhere in the middle of nowhere...
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Well, I like Asher. I guess he's not giving too much of a good impression at the moment, but he doesn't seem too much of a type who goes around backstabbing people and the like.

I wish people would stop crapping about how honest they are though. I've learned to distrust anyone who claims he's honest or complains too much about other people's dishonesty.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Puh!
                    oh yeah!@

Type 2 keywords and click on the 'Fight !' button. The winner is the one which gets best visibility on Google.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

• It was called GlaxoWellcome when I knew of it. They merged or something, and since it's an utterly dull business I don't exactly follow it. Sorry for being a complete ignoramus.

Please, continue with your lectures on personality and social skills. I wish to learn from the master.

Perhaps, one day, I can be in Software QA. Aim low, son, aim low.

Comment

It was called GlaxoWellcome when I knew of it. They merged or something, and since it's an utterly dull business I don't exactly follow it. Sorry for being a complete ignoramus.

Please, continue with your lectures on personality and social skills. I wish to learn from the master.

Perhaps, one day, I can be in Software QA. Aim low, son, aim low.
                        Software QA? You're dealing with a completely different sector now sunshine so don't pretend to understand. We saw your attempts to pretend you knew something about it and you just made an utter arse of yourself...
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          Ah, that's why I have studied at one of the best universities in the world. Where are you again? Somewhere in the middle of nowhere...
                          UofC software engineering >>>> Oxford software engineering.

Just because your school is good in one thing doesn't mean it's good in others.

Obviously their biochem program must be lacking if you had half a PhD from them, you took forever to find a job, and when you did land one you ended up in QA.

I've got a job lined up 8 months before I graduate with the world's largest computer company.

I think that speaks for itself, doesn't it?

Comment

UofC software engineering >>>> Oxford software engineering.

Just because your school is good in one thing doesn't mean it's good in others.

Obviously their biochem program must be lacking if you had half a PhD from them, you took forever to find a job, and when you did land one you ended up in QA.

I've got a job lined up 8 months before I graduate.

I think that speaks for itself, doesn't it?
                            You are so full of sh*t it's ridiculous
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Are you really so naive?

It's all true, and you know it.

Remind me again -- after you QUIT (that looks good on a resume, I'm sure) your PhD, how long did it take for you to land a job? What is the salary of said job?

Then we can compare our pissing contest about schools. Somehow I don't think you'd like it, though.

Comment

• I love people. I only hate myself. So sometimes people get the wrong impression I don't like people. That is not true.

'nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                                X