No announcement yet.

CANPOL: Today is election day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Liberals are the Grits due to ingedients in Scottish stone masons' formula for binding of stones.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I heard participation rates are no better than 2004. Around 60% as a first guess.

Comment

• Hey did you guys see poor old Tony Clement?

CON 18526
        LIB 18505
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
          The Liberals are the Grits due to ingedients in Scottish stone masons' formula for binding of stones.
          Grits are also good eatin down in the south.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• And Tories were King's men.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Ah, so it is tied to proKing/antiKing?

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Jesus NYE... if your lot had dumped the Bible Bashers and had a good old Red Tory leader, you'd have won a majority a year ago.

The Tories didn't even get most of the vote in Ontario.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

• According to this site, they're a bit above that, 63.4% with ~97% of polls reporting (ie, add about a % or so to it probably).
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                    Ah, so it is tied to proKing/antiKing?

Jon Miller
                    In your revolution they were. Different places, different meanings.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

Pardon me, but I think they just got elected to government. Most people call that a win of some sort.
                      A win in which they will be able to do precisely jack, since all the other parties are well to their left, as I said when the campaign began.

However, we do extend you the slack that any good village would for their idiot.
                      Flattery will get you nowhere.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Yes, that is such a big deal. Compared to this:

BQ 42.33%
                        CON 24.80%
                        LIB 20.23%
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                          Ah, so it is tied to proKing/antiKing?

Jon Miller
                          JM, I think it is no longer tied to that, it's mostly just old names for parties, same as the GOP or the elephant symbol are not particularly relevant any more, and some (elderly) people call Republicans "Whigs" due to centuries-old party groupings (back when we had more than 2 parties...)

Tories back in the 1700s were the King's Loyalists, now they probably don't have much in the way of a stance toward the Queen (though I could be wrong) ... but they're still the Conservatives, just the same, as "King's loyalist' meant conservative politics back a few centuries.
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
                            Jesus NYE... if your lot had dumped the Bible Bashers and had a good old Red Tory leader, you'd have won a majority a year ago.

The Tories didn't even get most of the vote in Ontario.
                            Let's see what happens after a government and a campaign where a weasel like Martin can't haul out abortion as a campaign issue.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• Now voter turnout is projected to be 65%

Comment

• Thanks snoop.
                                I wished that the poll rates will be higher!!
                                bleh

Comment

Working...
                                X