Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Agathon

Wishful thinking.

The Tories are incapable of winning a majority. Ontario and Quebec don't want their racist, homophobic crap.
    Can you give some example of a stance that is racist (of theirs?)

JM
    (and some of them have been trying to distance themselves from the homophobic position)
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• No one happier about that then me.

Looking forward to getting to the Quebec Ridings, but I'm working on New Brunswick first.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• BS!

If conservative are good to renew federalism, in the next election (we) Quebec will vote even more for conservative.

Originally posted by Agathon

Wishful thinking.

The Tories are incapable of winning a majority. Ontario and Quebec don't want their racist, homophobic crap.
        bleh

Comment

• Originally posted by Richelieu

Not familiar with the expression.

You think Harper will try to move the Canadian embassy in Israel to the West Bank?
          No, he lost his government on his first budget.

Gas tax was introduced. The Liberals jumped at the chance to defeat him and go to the polls, even though they had no leader (Trudeau had stepped down).

They drafted Trudeau, went into the campaign claiming that the gas tax was the devil's work, won, and then promptly implemented a gas tax.

I never said central Canadian voters were particularly smart, or that the Liberals will ever pass up a chance at governing by taking advantage of the voters of central Canada.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller

Can you give some example of a stance that is racist (of theirs?)

JM
            (and some of them have been trying to distance themselves from the homophobic position)
            Go look for some of the insane things some of their candidates have said.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
              Sigh, another minority for a Western PM.
              Get a Westerner to lead the Liberal Party then. Otherwise you have no chance... ever.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Damn.

As for that prediction, it should be 142 Conservatives.
                Not going to happen.

U-N-E-L-E-C-T-A-B-L-E

If the Tories couldn't win against this inept liberal campaign, they will never win.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Go look for some of the insane things some of their candidates have said.
                  Here's an idea. Why don't you support what you spew?
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• NEW BRUNSWICK

ACADIE-BATHURST

NDP 24975 49.84%
                    LIB 15441 30.81%

BEAUSEJOUR

LIB 22013 47.44%
                    CON 14924 32.16%

FREDERICTON

LIB 19652 41.80%
                    CON 16394 34.66% (Picked CON)

FUNDY ROYAL

CON 17630 48.31%
                    LIB 9979 27.34%
                    NDP 7679 21.09%

MADAWASKA-RESTIGOUCHE

LIB 13943 38.34% (Picked CON)
                    CON 12877 35.41%
                    NDP 8333 22.91%

MIRAMICHI

LIB 13957 42.32%
                    CON 11191 33.93%

MONCTON-RIVERVIEW-DIEPPE

LIB 22919 47.51%
                    CON 14468 29.99%

NEW BRUNSWICK-SOUTHWEST

CON 18155 54.79%
                    LIB 8879 26.80%

SAINT JOHN

LIB 17189 42.90%
                    CON 15753 39.32% (Picked CON)

TOBIQUE-MACTAQUAC

CON 15869 43.73% (Picked CON!)
                    LIB 15615 43.03%
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Not going to happen.

U-N-E-L-E-C-T-A-B-L-E

If the Tories couldn't win against this inept liberal campaign, they will never win.
                      Pardon me, but I think they just got elected to government. Most people call that a win of some sort.

However, we do extend you the slack that any good village would for their idiot.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

• Like I said before.
                        If conservative are doing good, in the next election they will succeed to make gain in the province of Quebec. (Easily 25-35 deputy,in the next election, if we feel there is a change in federalism).

And about homophoby and racism:
                        The simple theory of the median elector will put aside all the 'homophobic' and 'racist' deputy. And they will be more near the right-center about moral issue.

See ya, In Canada, you have no choice to be near the center to be elected.

Originally posted by Agathon

Not going to happen.

U-N-E-L-E-C-T-A-B-L-E

bleh

Comment

Not going to happen.

U-N-E-L-E-C-T-A-B-L-E

Comment

• CONSEVERVATIVES WIN IN BEAUCE 67.1%!

Comment

• Conservatives were the last to win an absolute majority, Odin.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

CONSEVERVATIVES WIN IN BEAUCE 67.1%!
                                The Liberal candidate called for a vote for the Conservatives, as I recall.
                                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                                X