No announcement yet.

Canada, and Apolyton, Votes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They all suck, but only Spiff does it the French way.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I voted green. Liberal candidate elected in my riding.

Comment

Sava
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Agathon and Che voting for themselves...how sad.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

DanS
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
              They all suck, but only Spiff does it the French way.
              Voted DanS, but you do make a compelling argument for Spiff... care to elaborate?
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                Agathon and Che voting for themselves...how sad.

Comment

I vote as I did in my first national election, a write-in for Donald Duck.
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Ben was nominated on strength of belief overriding all other considerations.
                    Funny, considering that I am a paid member of the Conservative party.

But I did vote for the CHP, since they had an excellent candidate in a safe Conservative riding.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Could maybe go for Ben Kenobi if I bothered to look into the specifics of the platform
                      Prolife and pro family. Would hold a binding vote in Parliament on same sex marriage and abortion, if elected.

They have some interesting economics policies, I think though that I'd have them be properly fiscally conservative.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Heck I'm outpolling the real party by a 10 to one margin!

Comment

They got 0.3 votes?
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Percentage wise.

I also like how I am tied with the Liberals.

Shame, that didn't happen in the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                              Percentage wise.

I also like how I am tied with the Liberals.

Shame, that didn't happen in the real world.
                              Oh, yeah? I'm beating the Liberals, take that.

Comment

Spiffor is the new PM!
                                What?

Comment

Working...
                                X