Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people in other forums, always so mean to me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Really? Actually I usually cheat
    Same here, unfortunatedly, it's difficult to cheat in SMAC/X
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Same here, unfortunatedly, it's difficult to cheat in SMAC/X
      What? You just open the cheat menu.
      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
      "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
      Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Bill3000

What? You just open the cheat menu.
        Nah, it's much easier to play the game
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by StarLightDeath
          Spiffor, have you found a post yet of me being a "major racist?" By the way, you are French aren't you?
          I remember something on the lines of Arabs being "vermin". However, it's old and thus archived, and the search feature doesn't work in the archives. You aren't interesting enough that I waste hours searching for that post.

Oh, and yes I'm French.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
            Is it just me, or will SLD be really devastated the day he encounters a problem which he cannot sort by himself, and will flee in denial of his "weakness"?
            Truth of the matter is StarLightDeath got nicely roasted on the Civ 4 section. He was complaining about the game, then people started telling him to stop because he had no idea how to play the game well, etc. There was some major toasting ensued.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              I think he used to be MagyarCrusader or some other dumb name like that.
              He was EyesOfNight.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

If he used to be Magyar Crusader then he also would have been Michael Jeszenska. (now, that is a true poly legend)
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I don't even remember all the names I've had on here. EyesOfNight is my most known. MalevolentLight is also one along with HappySunShine and PushyCarrot. Dulaak might have also been one. I don't remember them all because they span nearly 7 years.

I remember something on the lines of Arabs being "vermin". However, it's old and thus archived, and the search feature doesn't work in the archives. You aren't interesting enough that I waste hours searching for that post.
                  Apparently I was important enough that you made a statement you couldn't back up...then again you are French so you are used to not being able to back anything up.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

He was EyesOfNight.
                    And at my suggestion, HappyRayof Sunshine, or something to that effect.
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      There are a lot of dickheads kicking around this place this evening...
                      Dick is a shortform of Richard.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• WHY exactly is Dick a shortform of richard, anyway?

By the way, your random bashings of France really shows your maturity, EoN.
                        "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                        "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                        Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

• By the way, your random bashings of France really shows your maturity, EoN.
                          You're going to have to do alot better than that if you want to insult me. It's unfortunate, but I really don't have much to say to you because you don't stand out like the rest of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill3000
                            WHY exactly is Dick a shortform of richard, anyway?
                            Met any Richards lately?
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• I remember MalevolentLight being around. Entertaining chap.

Comment

• same guy

Comment

Working...
                                X