Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people in other forums, always so mean to me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, that's normal.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I score a normal point yay!! I'm only behind by 4999 now.
      "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

You probably are like Commander Vims from Discworld. In other words, you need a couple of drinks in your system to make you feel like a normal person.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Whenever EVC posts on another forum a kitten dies.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I don't like kittens, maybe I should mass post........ it will be a kitten holocaust!!! Yippie!
            "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Ming should give you your real name back.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

actually some people are *******s here at apolyton too. .

But I find it more at other places. I sometimes post at imdb.com. But some people are just real *******s over there. I don't know why I post there. Even other gaming forums I've had trouble with. Like the KOTOR2 forums.

Comment

Yeah, there are some real jerks here. Like Asher, Sava, Kuciwalker, and the like, but what are you going to do? Put them on ignore? Then all the threads would just be Dis and Pekka talking about themselves!

Monkey!!!

Comment

You are the very definition of "weak" thorn. It's not your fault though, some people just aren't meant to succeed. Stop struggling and just rest. Accept what must be, for it will all end at some point anyway.

Comment

Leave Thorn alone, Thorn, or StarLightExpress, or whoever you are
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by StarLightDeath
                        You are the very definition of "weak" thorn. It's not your fault though, some people just aren't meant to succeed. Stop struggling and just rest. Accept what must be, for it will all end at some point anyway.
                        Social Darwinist flamebait:

Comment

Flamebait? I was simply stating a fact. By the way Odin, are you and Thorn related?

Comment

Telling someone they should give up because they are weak is not a fact, it is a bad bit of advice.

Are you related to Thorn? Do you know his weakness?
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

of course he's related. He's Thorn's DL.

Comment

Aaaah.... what a loser.
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X