Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people in other forums, always so mean to me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill3000
    Yang turned seven recently.

Now, that's ultimate geekism
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

good, then I can kill Yang now, while he's an easy target, before he gets those free perimeter defenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

You missed him

Look for Philosophiser's posts in the OT, it's recent enough that they're not archived.

He did raise quite a bit of ruckus
        A CivNation imitator?
        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Spiffor, have you found a post yet of me being a "major racist?" By the way, you are French aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia

A CivNation imitator?
            Actually, he was CivNation.
            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by StarLightDeath
              Spiffor, have you found a post yet of me being a "major racist?" By the way, you are French aren't you?
              what do you have against the French? They make good cheese.

Comment

Looks like he retreated...guess he is French.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                  Yeah, there are some real jerks here. Like Asher, Sava, Kuciwalker, and the like, but what are you going to do? Put them on ignore? Then all the threads would just be Dis and Pekka talking about themselves!

I was just on about this to Andy, but why the hell does Sava always get such a hard time. Some of the people you list are utterly obnoxious, but Sava isn't, he's always cool and a good laugh. He's said he's got problems in his life, hell, don't we all? We post here for a start But hell, give him some slack, I think his heart is definitely in the right place...
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

That's what I say for Kuci.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill3000

Actually, he was CivNation.
                      How do you know...looking back at his posts it certainly appears so I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

I was just on about this to Andy, but why the hell does Sava always get such a hard time. Some of the people you list are utterly obnoxious, but Sava isn't, he's always cool and a good laugh. He's said he's got problems in his life, hell, don't we all? We post here for a start But hell, give him some slack, I think his heart is definitely in the right place...
                        Sava.

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia

How do you know...looking back at his posts it certainly appears so I guess.
                          Because he admitted it a couple of times, and even MtG said so.
                          "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                          "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                          Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                            You probably are like Commander Vims from Discworld. In other words, you need a couple of drinks in your system to make you feel like a normal person.
                            It's Vimes, not Vims...
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

The Pedant Army has arrived!
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                                Thorn. one of the reasons why I like this hellhole is that you need to pass an intellegence test to enter - you have mastered to play SMAC/X or CivX at a level that makes you want more. If you can that, then you are a bit from Che's raging idiots and can make sensible statements - even in OT.
                                Really? Actually I usually cheat
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X