Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor Mill: Jimmy Johnson supposedly negotiating to become head coach + GM in Detroit, with Millen being shown the door.

Rumor Mill II: NY Jets could be the ones to give away the store in order to get a top-3 pick.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I think the Jets would be crazy to do such a thing, but there is a reason that they are the New York Jets.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Rumor Mill III:
        Look for Gary Kubiak's name to resurface. He has said that he now feel ready to be a head coach. Kubiak (offensive coord at Denver) turned down several interview requests a few years back when he was the flavor of the month.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Rumor Mill IV:
          AP is reporting that the Chiefs will ask permission to speak with Jets coach Herm Edwards. They would have to compensate NY to get him, but they did it before when they hired Vermeil...

Comment

• Rumor Mill V:
            NFL Network's Adam Shefter reports that the hottest rumor of "Black Monday" is that Bill Parcells could leave the Cowboys to coach the Lions.
            It could be Parcells simply be driving up his price for a possible extension from Dallas, but Shefter points out that Parcells has never finished a contract as a head coach in the NFL. Hmm...

Comment

• Actual NFL News:
              The Raiders won a coin flip with the 49ers for the right to the No. 6 pick in the NFL Draft.
              San Francisco's two-game winning streak knocked them down six spots in the draft.

Comment

• Rumor Mill VI:
                The Buffalo Bills will fire GM Tom Donahoe, Profootballtalk.com reports.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                  Rumor Mill VI:
                  The Buffalo Bills will fire GM Tom Donahoe, Profootballtalk.com reports.
                  No shock there.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Rumor Mill VII:
                    Ron Rivera to interview with Detroit this week. he is also said to be on the Vikings short list.

Comment

• Rumor Mill VIII:
                      Norv Turner in Oakland will be the next to go, probably Wednesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
                        Houston might very well trade the pick for a ton of players... either that, or trade Davis for a lot of players.
                        They need depth, not one single player.
                        Yeah...people are pretty upset that the GM wasn't fired. Our 2nd and 3rd round choices by the GM have been kinda bad. The owner is confident though since he views it as a coaching problem since the Texans were 7-8 last year and it was pretty much supposed to be the same but more experienced team this year.
                        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• They only need an O-line. And a defense...

Comment

• Though, yeah, Houston was a huge dissapointment this year. They were supposed to take the next step to a playoff contender instead of falling off the wagon.

Comment

• once again I must reiterate:

Hail to the Redskins!
                              Hail Victory!
                              Braves on the warpath!
                              Fight for old DC!

Into the playoffs after seven years!

They should have a shot against Tampa Bay, but Seattle will be more difficult.

Big questions - injuries at cornerbacks. How will Brunell perform? How well can TB defense bottle up Portis? Can they keep the momentum going from the regular season?
                              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                                They only need an O-line. And a defense...
                                Actually the O-line is good for protecting the run, but just not the quarterback. It's not the worst thing at the moment.
                                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X